Question Time tonight

Kid Dynamite

Who is going to be watching it then? Hopefully he wont get an easy ride

why not ?

Hopefully he will show up those brainwashed "multi cultural society" and other pricks there is nowt wrong with putting British Traditions first.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not ?

Hopefully he will show up those brainwashed "multi cultural society" and other pricks there is nowt wrong with putting British Traditions first.

Would never have had you down as someone who thought politicians should get an easy ride.

Reminds me of

'A Pint and a Fight - a Great British Night' © The Viz

BTW your avatars are getting weirder and weirder!

I used to like that old man you had on this time last year. Who was he?

Oswald Moseley.

why not ?

See this is where it starts to get interesting.

There is a massive void between the mainstream parties and the bnp. More and more people are wanting something in the middle which isnt there so they either stick, become apathetic or head in the direction of the BNP.

As sure as eggs are eggs, this trend will continue and a party will appear to fill this void.

People want a credible alternative to what is virtually a single party system at the moment. There's two main parties, but you can't differentiate between their centrist policies.

It's inevitable that more conservative and more liberal policies will grow in popularity under those circumstances. Whether it encourages the two major parties away from the centre they both inhabit, or causes the extreme parties to moderate their policies to become electable, I welcome it.

Edited by Happy Face

Reminds me of

Oswald Moseley.

Sir :) (for shame!)

Reminds me of

Oswald Moseley.

Max's old man?

After watching Panorama the other night I was wondering when they were going to put a white family in the middle of a predominantly paki etsate in say the middel of Bradford somewhere, and see what happens. It will never fucking happen though will it, the BBC haven't got the balls to put the shoe on the other foot.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Reminds me of

Oswald Moseley.

Are you sure? Ive just googled him and none of the pictures look like him. This was the old geezer with the straggly hair and beard (i think) might have been smoking

I was taking the piss you half-wit.

Reminds me of

Oswald Moseley.

Are you sure? Ive just googled him and none of the pictures look like him. This was the old geezer with the straggly hair and beard (i think) might have been smoking

Enoch Powell

Just a little reminder of the wonderful members they have in their party :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...93487676011977#

Christ I remember watching that when it was on. These BNP women were holding a demo about the opening of a new mosque. When someone declined to listen to them one of the women shouted something like "What about when one of them rapes your daughter"

Aye because there are only muslims rapists like :)

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves as pointed out

HIS POLICIES have made him one of the most unpopular men in Britain, but Rafa Benitez has insisted that he "has as much right as any other football manager" to appear on the BBC's Match Of The Day.

With his extreme views on zonal marking and the compulsory repatriation of Yossi Benayoun back to the subs' bench, Mr Benitez is a controversial figure.

Critics of Mr Benitez have also accused him of being a 'Lucas apologist' and he has been the subject of outrage for questioning whether the player's shocking performances "ever actually happened".

Mr Benitez was heavily criticised earlier this year for a wild attack on a vulnerable Scottish pensioner when he insisted that a Mr Sir A Ferguson, 96, of Govan was at the centre of a national media cabal determined to destroy Benitez.

At the time, Mr Benitez produced a series of 'FACTS', which were not ratified by any recognised statistical body.

Some commentators saw this outburst as being responsible for a slump in Liverpool's share of the Premier League points table, but Mr Benitez remained defiant.

However, internal disputes may prove even more damaging.

Critics allege that Mr Benitez is entirely reliant on two key figures at Liverpool, one of whom was recently on trial for assault. And there have been reports that relations have cooled with the other vital cog in the Liverpool machine after Mr Benitez hijacked the christening of his child to deliver a 45-minute 'rant' about arcane points of future strategy.

Mr Benitez himself says that he is a victim of a "liberal-Mancunian-Chelsea-ite conspiracy" to deny him access to Premier League points.

Some analysts believe there may be a groundswell of support for Mr Benitez because "mainstream football clubs" are seen as out of touch.

George Davies, the Minister For Wales, said: "I fought against the Kopite regime of the Seventies and Eighties and it sickens me to see Mr Benitez spouting his propaganda on the national broadcaster. He wants to take us back to those dark days when no other football club was allowed to win anything."

Protesters outside the BBC breaking through barriers and the like before any talking has been done. Pretty much exactly the kind of hysteria the BBC wanted.

Along with website updates such as :-

LATEST:

British National Party leader Nick Griffin is now inside BBC Television Centre

The ratings will be through the roof.

Just a little reminder of the wonderful members they have in their party :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...93487676011977#

Christ I remember watching that when it was on. These BNP women were holding a demo about the opening of a new mosque. When someone declined to listen to them one of the women shouted something like "What about when one of them rapes your daughter"

Aye because there are only muslims rapists like :)

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves as pointed out

tbf theres fuckwits of every political persuasion. people should remember that. i'm fairly certain, as with many other programs, that the show was edited to show them as being as fuckwitted as possible.

Ketbaia -

Exactly it's blind condemnation. Give the man a chance to speak and he'll probably do more damage to the chances of the BNP.

They're just giving him more publicity than someone as vile as he is deserves. It's ridiculous them harping on about 'the BBC giving fascism a platform' then causing such a scene every major news channel and newspaper is probably going to run with this as their top story.