Funny pictures thread

Zathras

I got a knock on my door at 11pm one night by a policeman. he told me somone had reported me for having no road tax. It was actually in the centre console in full view cos I needed an allen key to get the back off my tax disc holder. One, who the fuck would take time out of their day to report that, and two, a phone call to the DVLA would have shown it was covered and he wouldnt have needed to get me out of bed at 11pm

I got a knock on my door at 11pm one night by a policeman. he told me somone had reported me for having no road tax. It was actually in the centre console in full view cos I needed an allen key to get the back off my tax disc holder. One, who the fuck would take time out of their day to report that, and two, a phone call to the DVLA would have shown it was covered and he wouldnt have needed to get me out of bed at 11pm

Regardless of whether it's covered, it's an offence not to display so he had the right to wake you. Agree with you on the first point though - I'd be asking yourself if you'd upset someone tbh.

Maybe it's that lot who were pissing you off for parking on the grass? :lol: