Roy Keane opens his mouth again

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On SSN now :good:

Givens fault Ireland arent in the world cup apparently. Slags off a few randoms who have slighted him during life. Looks like hes going to fight one of the reporters.

This guy needs counselling!!!

Not seen the interview, he has huge problems with Shay though, slating him for playing in friendlies, and not letting Dean Kiely play, etc.

I don't like him either but...........lot of truth in what he said and the Irish have to get over it.

The Paddys laughed their heads off at England's 'Hand of God' episode but we're not laughing at them. If the officials don't see it then it never happened even if everyone in the stands and in the box saw it. It's sad but it's part of the game, cheating in one way or another has always been and always will be part and parcel of the game, it's a human trait.

I don't like him either but...........lot of truth in what he said and the Irish have to get over it.

The Paddys laughed their heads off at England's 'Hand of God' episode but we're not laughing at them. If the officials don't see it then it never happened even if everyone in the stands and in the box saw it. It's sad but it's part of the game, cheating in one way or another has always been and always will be part and parcel of the game, it's a human trait.

Nobility and integrity are human ideals. I think sport does and should aspire to higher ideals.

If we accept the role models as cheats then we might as well just give them guns and let them fight it out.

Edited by trophyshy

People may not like him but its good to have someone with strong and often controversial opinions who says what he thinks.

It would be a boring world if everyone was frightened of opening their mouth for fear of upsetting or offending someone.

Unfortunately thats the way most people in sport are - polite, play safe, don't upset anyone - the Jamie Redknapps of this world who come out with crap like he will be disappointed with his performance when what they really mean is his performance was an abismal pile of shit. Keane would be a good tv pundit I reckon - not likely to happen though

He's fast becoming the Clough-like contraversial character we all expected him to be when he took over at the Mackems but it never materialised.

Be punching his own fans soon....

He's fast becoming the Clough-like contraversial character we all expected him to be when he took over at the Mackems but it never materialised.

Be punching his own fans soon....

Except he has as much chance of grabbing two European cups as I do Kelly Brook's tits.

Nobility and integrity are human ideals. I think sport does and should aspire to higher ideals.

If we accept the role models as cheats then we might as well just give them guns and let them fight it out.

Fans need to take the lead then? a stadium full of wanting their team to win at all costs and calling the ref a cheat etc? screaming for every dicision to go their way etc etc :good:

The Paddys laughed their heads off at England's 'Hand of God' episode but we're not laughing at them. If the officials don't see it then it never happened even if everyone in the stands and in the box saw it. It's sad but it's part of the game, cheating in one way or another has always been and always will be part and parcel of

the game, it's a human trait.

Nobility & integrity are indeed basicl ideals in humans but unfortunately not enough humans aspire to them, on or off the field of play.

Sport definitely should aspire to higher ideals but again unfortunately it does not in many cases.

Seeking an unfair advantage over an opponent is joined at the hip with cheating. In very recent years I have been appalled at the amount of pushing and shoving on corner kicks, the amount of shirt pulling, and the amount of diving. Didn't used to be as bad as it is today.

Fans need to take the lead then? a stadium full of wanting their team to win at all costs and calling the ref a cheat etc? screaming for every dicision to go their way etc etc :good:

oh the fans are all scum, obviously.

You not dead yet?