What are you drinking?

Guest alex

Some quality stuff there btw Jonny. Your guts must be in tatters mind.

I'd never seen a couple of those Sierra Nevada's on sale over here, so it had to be done.

Now in cans:

BrewDog%20Punk%20IPA%20can.JPG

Canny! :icon_lol:

I couldnt believe the price of that man!

£5.50 a CAN!

:lol:

Where the fuck do you buy your cans?

I dont :lol: Ill buy a few bottles and thats about it. Dont really drink much n'wadays.

But £5.50 for a small can!

Now in cans:

BrewDog%20Punk%20IPA%20can.JPG

Canny! :icon_lol:

I couldnt believe the price of that man!

£5.50 a CAN!

:lol:

Where the fuck do you buy your cans?

I dont :lol: Ill buy a few bottles and thats about it. Dont really drink much n'wadays.

But £5.50 for a small can!

I saw it in a bottle shop here, the other side of the world, the other day and it's not even £5.50 here.

what is it with men and booze seriously every time i go into the supermarket i see men putting cans of beer or boxes of booze in trolleys which the women have to pay for

I'm loving Deadman's observational stuff today like.

I was tempted to say, "whatever he's drinking, I'll have a pint of that" but, on second thoughts....

I'm loving Deadman's observational stuff today like.

I was tempted to say, "whatever he's drinking, I'll have a pint of that" but, on second thoughts....

He's probably been drinking Extrasept, the industrial alcohol that was turning Russians yellow a few years back.

what is it with men and booze seriously every time i go into the supermarket i see men putting cans of beer or boxes of booze in trolleys which the women have to pay for

I know what you mean. I get the odd bottle off Leffe (4 usually lasts me a month or so lol) or Kriekenbier. Some guys have a crate of Fosters or Stella etc.

But the women paying for, what do you mean? They darent go through the checkout themselves?

can you guys understand me ok cause everyone goes mad when i post lol

Ach, don't be getting introspective man D-funk .

Ask yourself "do I give a fuck what folk (I don't know) think of me saying something on an internets ?"

If the answer is 'yes' - maybe it should be 'no' .

If the answer is 'no' - maybe you've got the right idea !

–-----------------------------------------------------------

Noticed today while in Morrisons they're stocking Brewdog range . I tend to do the £ per litre as a cost guide and pretty sure it was £4:40 / L for 330ml bottles . Bit expensive eh ! Especially when comparing to a supermarket mainstay such as Carlsberg Export at c £2:00 / L . I'll give it a run out in their imminent bar on Dean St like . Anyone tried any of their mentalist superstrength ales ?

I know what you mean. I get the odd bottle off Leffe (4 usually lasts me a month or so lol) or Kriekenbier. Some guys have a crate of Fosters or Stella etc.

But the women paying for, what do you mean? They darent go through the checkout themselves?

They see Tyrone and Kevin Webster doing it on the telly