What are you drinking?

Guest alex

less achy, but I've now got white spots on my gums, still can't swallow (hence multivitamins instead of actual fruit and veg), glands are swollen up and tender. Live with a Doctor who reckons it's either viral flu or glandular fever, but there's no real treatment beyond what I'm doing.

Worst thing is that because I'm a contractor I've missed out on a shit load of money because of this.

less achy, but I've now got white spots on my gums, still can't swallow (hence multivitamins instead of actual fruit and veg), glands are swollen up and tender. Live with a Doctor who reckons it's either viral flu or glandular fever, but there's no real treatment beyond what I'm doing.

Worst thing is that because I'm a contractor I've missed out on a shit load of money because of this.

But hey, more time to play FM2012!

35/70 to pass foundation, 59/108 to pass practitioner.

First 3 days spent for the foundation, then the practitioner on day 5.

Not too bad...

I did the Foundation a few weeks ago and will be doing the Practitioner very soon. Really wish I'd done it all in one go but couldn't get away from the office for a whole week. As long as you do your pre-reading and read over your notes in the evening I don't really see how you can fail.

The actual exam has 75 questions by the way, but 5 of those questions aren't marked (they don't tell you which). They just put them in as trial questions to see how people fair with them to potentially include them as real questions in future exams.

35/70 to pass foundation, 59/108 to pass practitioner.

First 3 days spent for the foundation, then the practitioner on day 5.

Not too bad...

I did the Foundation a few weeks ago and will be doing the Practitioner very soon. Really wish I'd done it all in one go but couldn't get away from the office for a whole week. As long as you do your pre-reading and read over your notes in the evening I don't really see how you can fail.

The actual exam has 75 questions by the way, but 5 of those questions aren't marked (they don't tell you which). They just put them in as trial questions to see how people fair with them to potentially include them as real questions in future exams.

I've just finished the workbook but am going to go through it again this week.

Seems an awful lot of info to take in within a short space of time, but glad i still have a fair bit of time for pre reading.