What are you drinking?

Guest alex

what is it with men and booze seriously every time i go into the supermarket i see men putting cans of beer or boxes of booze in trolleys which the women have to pay for

I know what you mean. I get the odd bottle off Leffe (4 usually lasts me a month or so lol) or Kriekenbier. Some guys have a crate of Fosters or Stella etc.

But the women paying for, what do you mean? They darent go through the checkout themselves?

They see Tyrone and Kevin Webster doing it on the telly

Who? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

glissade.png

As winter begins its slide toward the sunny days of spring, we bring you Glissade Golden Bock to help you enjoy the ride. Glissade is a remarkably mellow take on the traditional spring bock.

With restrained sweetness, we emphasize subtle malt flavor, balanced against delicate aromas of spicy and floral European hops. This complex balance helps Glissade slide across the palate—bracing us against the last cold nights of winter, while its bright golden color turns our thoughts toward spring.

booze is a waste of fucking time it does nowt for ya its just an addiction like drugs. you can live a better life without booze i do i dont drink smoke or do drugs.

What do you do? Goody two shoes.

Finally finished off a bottle of 12 year old malt whiskey the other night... been trying to make it last but unfortunately it was so nice even the wife wanted drink it! Unfortunately I couldn't tell her to sod off as she won it at some conference thingy so technically it was hers :angry2:

I have no idea what make it was as it had a company's name on it due to it being a marketing event so I can't ever buy it which is slightly annoying

Finally finished off a bottle of 12 year old malt whiskey the other night... been trying to make it last but unfortunately it was so nice even the wife wanted drink it! Unfortunately I couldn't tell her to sod off as she won it at some conference thingy so technically it was hers :angry2:

I have no idea what make it was as it had a company's name on it due to it being a marketing event so I can't ever buy it which is slightly annoying

What was on the label? Any info at all?

My mates moving home from Chicago with a new taste for whiskey. I want in.

He's bringing me back either Four Roses Bourbon or else Knob Creek Single Barrel.

I'm leaning towards the latter because of the funny name. That's how you choose, right?

What was on the label? Any info at all?

Murgatroid which is a Intellectual Property firm in town mate. That's about all tho unfortunately

My mates moving home from Chicago with a new taste for whiskey. I want in.

He's bringing me back either Four Roses Bourbon or else Knob Creek Single Barrel.

I'm leaning towards the latter because of the funny name. That's how you choose, right?

All about casks and all that bother on. At least according to the bloke in the Whisky shop when I asked him for a recommendation. I also leaned toward Knob Creek.

Tennents Super, no better tasting lager it also works as a sedative I could cut me left arm off now and not fel t.rat tuf. :unsure2: Just kidding still got both limbs

How the fuck do parafins drink it £6.76 for four cans at Tesco

I think I must be on the turn, not really bothered about alcohol these days, happy with a juice or cuppa. With not going out Id say I have at most half a dozen bottles of cider in a week (and thats an unusual week tbf).