Stevie

Andrew

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw should this happen, we should get in for grant

Where do you get your salvia in Burnley?

stevies final post?

who banned him? :lol::lol:

Doesn't matter who actually did it, Craig is getting the blame.

stevies final post?

who banned him? :lol::lol:

Doesn't matter who actually did it, Craig is getting the blame.

I've always liked him

What a cunt of a kid he is, and he calls me childish. These are the two posts that broken the camels back, or the mouses inverterbrae in his fuckin case.

If it were you'd ban me. Ban me then, surely if you believe that's racist or bigoted I should be banned. As a senior administrator of this board if you're stupid enough to believe that's what it is, it's your duty to ban me. If you don't it's yet another admittance of your persistent unsubstantiated pish.

THAT CUNT: Because I can't be arsed with the childish shit you come out with when we do ban you. That said, there's plenty of support from the standard member base to consign your account to the bin.

Name one. edit Name one English member.

Well do it instead of issuing idle threats, and surely a man of your stature, superiority and maturity would be able to rise above "childish shit"?

Cowardly. The sort that ended up shot in World War One, for refusing to go. Fuck it anyway, for the good 60% of you and Tom, Peter and other good mods adios. I have no doubt that you feel towards him like the toon players do towards Ashley, you can't slag him in public, you think he's a cunt but you're stuck with him, and fair play.

Ciaozy.

*facepalm*

Who the fuck banned him and what for?

I suspect no-one, yet I suspect everyone.

Let's look at the facts.

One. Stevie has a posting style which irritates many people. FACT!

Two. Stevie asked to be banned: http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...20&start=20 FACT!

Three. Craig has the power to ban and delete accounts. FACT!

Four. Craig inferred that he deleted Stevie's account:

That said, there's plenty of support from the standard member base to consign your account to the bin.
FACT!

What does this mean?

pink1ve.jpg

I thinks it poor timing to have a pop at someone who isn't here to defend themselves.

Fwiw I'm not Stevie's biggest fan, nor he mine, but I haven't seen anything particularly offensive in the recent weeks to deserve the apparent banning. I'd wager it's less about public discussions and more to do with something that's gone on behind the scenes.

Either way it's a bit highschool to jeer at him when he's not got the right of reply

I thinks it poor timing to have a pop at someone who isn't here to defend themselves.

Fwiw I'm not Stevie's biggest fan, nor he mine, but I haven't seen anything particularly offensive in the recent weeks to deserve the apparent banning. I'd wager it's less about public discussions and more to do with something that's gone on behind the scenes.

Either way it's a bit highschool to jeer at him when he's not got the right of reply

Agree with that. He's curbed some of his more bizarre beliefs when warned in the past and I haven't seen anything recently to suggest he's acting in the same manner. He's pretty entertaining when he wants to be too.

Leazes on the other hand...his family need to put that twat in a home without the interweb ASAP.

Spot on.

Agree with that. He's curbed some of his more bizarre beliefs when warned in the past and I haven't seen anything recently to suggest he's acting in the same manner. He's pretty entertaining when he wants to be too.

Leazes on the other hand...his family need to put that twat in a home without the interweb ASAP.

:lol:

I'm in a good mood so I'll let you off with that.

People used to have Fat Fred as their avatar. Still think playing in europe and signing top players was so terrible :lol:

How can a guest post?

when you get banned, you become Guest_yourname_

that was stevie, hes been banned

How can a guest post?

when you get banned, you become Guest_yourname_

that was stevie, hes been banned

RIP steve, you will never be forgotten :lol:

I was reading through the Stevie Says... topic and him saying the admins here were trying to make a name for themselves like the ref who sent off Kevin Moran in the 1985 Cup Final was something approaching comedy genius.

And 'Whiter than Keith Gillespie' has entered my every day usage. Funny bloke, I'll say that much.