Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very disappointed although not surprised.

We've been quoted stupid money for ST's because clubs are fully aware of our situation AND absolutely shocking planning work from the board as well as them penny pinching on KEY deals.

However, the window in my opinion has been decent. Yes we lost Nolan, Barton and Jose but that wasnt really a shock. It was expected and known about for months. their reasons for wanting to leave are another story.

We brought in Cabaye who i think is going to be an absolutely fantastic signing (Replacement and improvement on Nolan eventually).

Ba could become crucial, needs to sort himself out and push hard to get in the team. Same with Marveaux.

Santon is a fantastic signing, gonna give us something new at LB. Shame we left it so late in getting Ridgewell who could of played LB.

Obertan will give us pace and has shown a few nice final balls.

Abeid and Situ (if its confirmed) will progress in reserves.

Predictable to the extent that I'm not even that disappointed this time, compared to other atrocities Ashley has committed. The Ruiz bid was showmanship.

Ba could do the business, Best actually has a great goalscoring record for us (yes, I have seen him play) and Ameobi can bag a goal from time to time. Not the end of the world but this really was a chance for us to kick on. Yet again Ashley has stifled the chance of progress at the club.

Well, time for bed.........In Summary

Some very good signings, however no new striker (other than Ba) a big shame.

Party time in the Best household

A long time til the next game

Well that's it in a nutshell from Team Positive "A big Shame" you Cretinous Dullard. Any chance of an admission that you have been talking pure shite for months?

In Summary the FCB strategy........................Sell Carroll for £35M.............Feed the Mongs stories about new strikers coming in.......Watch and listen as sad bastards wank themselves silly at the thought of the new striker we will get with the £35M.....................make some false bids....watch Lee Ryder print your shite................Spend the £35M on pies, jazz mags and buying the No Fear brand.............Laugh at the NUFC supporters .............Cunt

I see Wigan managed to get Van Aanholt for a years loan from Chelsea, makes you wonder why our lot could not have done it. Oh yes does this windows last minute sad bids for strikers we wont get (and the FCB does not want) remind you of the nonsense £13M bid for Nzogbia last window?

Pardew is well fucked now especially as Kuqi has signed for Oldham. Bargain bin time again ffs

I hope Jesus, Muhammed and Buddha rub their magic wands together and turn Leon Best into a great striker this season, that's actually more probable than Ashley's opening his wallet in the January window.

Well that's it in a nutshell from Team Positive "A big Shame" you Cretinous Dullard. Any chance of an admission that you have been talking pure shite for months?

In Summary the FCB strategy........................Sell Carroll for £35M.............Feed the Mongs stories about new strikers coming in.......Watch and listen as sad bastards wank themselves silly at the thought of the new striker we will get with the £35M.....................make some false bids....watch Lee Ryder print your shite................Spend the £35M on pies, jazz mags and buying the No Fear brand.............Laugh at the NUFC supporters .............Cunt

I see Wigan managed to get Van Aanholt for a years loan from Chelsea, makes you wonder why our lot could not have done it. Oh yes does this windows last minute sad bids for strikers we wont get (and the FCB does not want) remind you of the nonsense £13M bid for Nzogbia last window?

Pardew is well fucked now especially as Kuqi has signed for Oldham. Bargain bin time again ffs

You utter fucking mong, we signed a class defender yesterday, we have also signed good midfielders and a proven striker, yeah I'm gutted we didn't get another but I'm glad we didn't spunk on Cole or the like. The club tried and failed on multiple targets and made mistakes by not acting sooner but what's done is done

I hope Jesus, Muhammed and Buddha rub their magic wands together and turn Leon Best into a great striker this season, that's actually more probable than Ashley's opening his wallet in the January window.

If that happens then the fat cunt will just offload and make more millions.. :clapping:

You utter fucking mong, we signed a class defender yesterday, we have also signed good midfielders and a proven striker, yeah I'm gutted we didn't get another but I'm glad we didn't spunk on Cole or the like. The club tried and failed on multiple targets and made mistakes by not acting sooner but what's done is done

lol@you calling someone else a mong

The club tried and failed on multiple targets

of course they did