Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

Rumours rumbling around here that he can still be replaced... any chance we could keep him in the squad and get rid of Heskey instead? Might as well keep Rio, for the comedy factor? More useful than Emile Heskey

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours rumbling around here that he can still be replaced... any chance we could keep him in the squad and get rid of Heskey instead? Might as well keep Rio, for the comedy factor? More useful than Emile Heskey

if any squad member is injured before the first game they can be replaced

Ferdinand has been poor this season, mainly due to injuries I think Dawson should of been in the final 23 so if it is him to replace Ferdinand all well and good but if it's Upson that's a different story!!

Ferdinand has been poor this season, mainly due to injuries I think Dawson should of been in the final 23 so if it is him to replace Ferdinand all well and good but if it's Upson that's a different story!!

it will be king or carragher starting now I think

carra (for all I hate him) looked alright in the friendlies

it will be king or carragher starting now I think

carra (for all I hate him) looked alright in the friendlies

Indeed. It has to be him IMO - Goal aside, King looked absolutely gash against Mexico.

That's a pity for duckface.

Gerrard for captain then?

must be, he's been vice cap under the last two captains

might be the thing that gets him performing for england as he does for liverpool

Aye, I like Gerrard as skipper. Brings out the best in him.

After his gutless performance away to Russia he should have never held the armband again.

After his gutless performance away to Russia he should have never held the armband again.

:icon_lol:

I dont know if thats a joke or not !

Neither do I! :D

if Gerrard is gutless, what does that make Lampard?....he goes missing for England more often than a blind man with alzheimers ;)

When Ehgland were beaten at Wembley by Croatia in McLarens last match Gerrard was dreadful...thing is you couldnt say that about Lampard because he hid from the fuckin ball for an hour :)

;)

It's certainly not a joke. He was absolutely terrible, especially for someone who had the armband. When the chips are down as a captain you're supposed to lead and not cower away. It was a spineless performance.

:icon_lol:

Neither do I! :D

if Gerrard is gutless, what does that make Lampard?....he goes missing for England more often than a blind man with alzheimers ;)

When Ehgland were beaten at Wembley by Croatia in McLarens last match Gerrard was dreadful...thing is you couldnt say that about Lampard because he hid from the fuckin ball for an hour :)

I never mentioned Lampard as he wasn't the one supposed to inspire his team like Gerrard was. They both haven't been able to match their club performances at international level, although I will say Lampard has been better than Gerrard in an England shirt.

Rumours rumbling around here that he can still be replaced.

;) Rumours. Also known as Tournament Rules.

Pipe down Nerdlinger. :icon_lol:

I enjoyed watching Lampard in the last tournament having about 4 shots per game into the crowd. He was woeful.

Did he not take by far the most 'shots' in the tournament, and didn;t score a single goal?

There was a Newcastle player there who scored and probably only took 1 shot ;)