What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:lol: I was canny at the quads but I don't drive - so I was buzzing when it got to 60. felt like 100! Hit a tree early on going 5mph - nearly broke my wrist.

Just got in from taking the Pocket Rocket out for a solo "spin".

Up the coast to Alnwick, across to Rothbury.

Rothbury to Otterburn, then back down the A696.

Fallen back in love with driving :wub::lol:

It's like shit off a stick.

Just back from my own stag and happy to say that I'm largely unscathed.

And for the record:

i. There wasn't a stag tshirt/zany costume/mankini among us.

ii. Everyone got to drink as much or as little as they wanted to.

iii. My mates are wankers tbf.

Just back from my own stag and happy to say that I'm largely unscathed.

And for the record:

i. There wasn't a stag tshirt/zany costume/mankini among us.

ii. Everyone got to drink as much or as little as they wanted to.

iii. My mates are wankers tbf.

:lol:

Where did you go? Must have hurt to have gone home today!

Saturday - Grizedale Forrest / Bowness

Sunday - Cartmel / National Trust park on banks of Windermere.

Today - South Lakes Wild Animal Park.

(From a base of a Haven caravan at Grange over sands shared with 7 other humans, 1 collie and a golden retriever) :lol:

Just back myself. A bit disappointing tbh, having to walk solo nowadays whilst the wife looks after the nipper. I don't like it, get serious doubts even on the easiest scramble and ended up talking to myself out of loneliness! So unfit as well I'm in agony today. Hope the kid grows up to like the great outdoors as much as I do, but you can't force that.

Edited by Renton

Just back myself. A bit disappointing tbh, having to walk solo nowadays whilst the wife looks after the nipper. I don't like it, get serious doubts even on the easiest scramble and ended up talking to myself out of loneliness! So unfit as well I'm in agony today. Hope the kid grows up to like the great outdoors as much as I do, but you can't force that.

Aldous Huxley would argue otherwise..

I've never done neuro anaesthetics. Do you use local and sedation until they get to the brain or GA and wake them?

Had an interesting first day in my new rotation. Saw a guy get chunks of his brain chopped out whilst he was wide awake and telling me about his guitar collection.

:o

Tom ...... You ok mate?

I've never done neuro anaesthetics. Do you use local and sedation until they get to the brain or GA and wake them?

You can do it purely under local but we Tiva with a lma first, local in, get down to the brain and then turn off the pumps and pull the larry once awake. once theyve done the mapping you can either stay awake or go back to sleep. Done similar stuff before with carotids (although we intubate, keep the remi on and the tube stays in)

Ah okay. The gasman that does our carotids does them awake normally. I could fancy doing some neuro but they don't do any at our place at all.