What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Bemused. Boss at work asked if anyone minded moving teams for a few weeks as the other team is short staffed and needs someone experienced to induct the new starters.

I've worked there before so offered to do it, the only one in the team who even replied to the email apparently. I was all set to go when the big boss decided the job will have a pay rise as its essentially a team lead position. Now every fucker wants to do it :lol:

• 4 months later...

Enjoy your trip, be safe

Thank you. I'll try not to get arrested for smuggling drugs in (we're taking 150 bottles of eye drops amongst other legit things) Not looking forward to saying goodbye to the bairn tomorrow; been trying to avoid thinking about it thus far. We're playing happy families with his dad in the morning and taking him to SJP for the family day, so it'll hopefully take his mind of it as he's a bit twitchy about me going.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me, the wife and Baby have been floored by Norovirus this week, illest I've ever been. I took 1 immodium and I've now not had a shit for 4 days, can't eat more than 3 spoons of a meal and my breath tastes like shit :(

Well that sounds absolutely miserable! I do think I know anyone who's actually had that, how long does it stick around for?

Me, the wife and Baby have been floored by Norovirus this week, illest I've ever been. I took 1 immodium and I've now not had a shit for 4 days, can't eat more than 3 spoons of a meal and my breath tastes like shit :(

It's awful when babies/toddlers are ill as you've no real idea how bad they are and it kills you to see them suffering. Edited by Howmanheyman

• 3 weeks later...

Going to pick my new house keys up in an hour. Thought I would be buzzing but I'm just relieved it's all done.

Can get on with the building work that I actually understand now, rather than fucking paperwork.

Cheers. I work in construction so this "should" be the easy part.

Fucking garden can wait till next summer mind, fuck that noise.

Get CT in to do it :good: