What mood are you in and why?

catmag

No chemo tablets now for a month, had me last one yesterday and fuck me its like winning a raffle. I become me again, an arrogant, annoying, irritating, loud arsehole, fuckin right. I only sleep 4 hours a neet when I'm taking the tablets.

Having set off at 9:30am on Sunday from Normandy, I was a bit peeved to have to wait for the 6pm crossing from Dunkirk as the 4pm I was booked on was "full".

Some shithouse who'd pushed in to the car queue was on front of me at the check-in desk for the 6pm crossing , and left in a strop saying to his Mrs- " fuck waiting til 6pm, come on, we'll hop on the next one from Calais."

I've just read the news.

Ferry services disrupted by Calais port blockade

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34104336

giphy.gif

Oh, and Wes Craven has died.

Dad had to take the ancient, little family cat to be put to sleep today. She was 21 and up until the last couple of days was tough as old boots. I saw her yesterday and she was confused, could hardly walk and wouldn't eat. My mam couldn't find her this morning (she normally sleeps in her bed in the shed) and she'd somehow got out of the garden and had gone to lie down in the back field, so she knew it was time. So did we but I'm gutted.

Its tough when family pets die like so hope you are OK. Got a 14 year old chocolate lab at my parents that we got when I was 16, really part of the family.

Is knackered a mood? Got back from Amsterdam last night, must have walked 30 mile in 3 days, brilliant place though. Second time was a stag do so missed half the nice shit that I saw this time. Going back next year I reckon.

Dad had to take the ancient, little family cat to be put to sleep today. She was 21 and up until the last couple of days was tough as old boots. I saw her yesterday and she was confused, could hardly walk and wouldn't eat. My mam couldn't find her this morning (she normally sleeps in her bed in the shed) and she'd somehow got out of the garden and had gone to lie down in the back field, so she knew it was time. So did we but I'm gutted.

One of the few reasons why we won't have a pet, Cath. Sorry to hear you're upset.

Ugh, it's awful losing pets. Some life that though.

sorry to hear cath, hard to deal with even if we know its coming.

Cheers lads. Poor little love was almost invincible. Remember when dad brought her and her sister home as 10wk old kittens just before I went to uni, she's just always been there. It's my dad I feel sorry for as she was his little mate and adored him. He wanted to take her to the vet last week when she started to be really poorly but "didn't want to be the one to kill her" Bless him.

Aye he's a cutie. Tell your dad to give it a while and then to buy another one to fall in love with again. It's not a replacement but it's nice having a pet in the house

An older pic just after he came:

D84CF944-D3BB-441F-B405-0A34B64564BD_zps

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard