What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Bit fucked off actually. Just a simmering bad mood.

Take away fucked up my food (only a little tbf, not enough veg!), twitter is irritating me with all of the bullshit, nufc is fucking me off, again and then I learn Raylor looks to be out all season.

I'm also off the drink at the minute and it's the one thing I could really fancy to make all that better :lol:

Bit fucked off actually. Just a simmering bad mood.

Take away fucked up my food (only a little tbf, not enough veg!), twitter is irritating me with all of the bullshit, nufc is fucking me off, again and then I learn Raylor looks to be out all season.

I'm also off the drink at the minute and it's the one thing I could really fancy to make all that better :lol:

Take Monroe Transfer out on the piss ffs. :lol:

Didn't stand the Fish up tonight. Let him never complain again.

I'll complain if I bloody want.

Decent mood, frustrated about no signings, but other than that, home made lasagne by a housemate, now off to the pub. Very chilled day.

Hugely pleased and massively relieved. A couple of you may remember I took my Aca (chartered accountancy) finals in November and failed one. I took the resit in July and got my result an hour ago. Passed the bastard! Now, no more exams, ever, and I'm a qualified chartered accountant!

Congratulations! Now find something else to do before the self loathing sets in. ;)

Hugely pleased and massively relieved. A couple of you may remember I took my Aca (chartered accountancy) finals in November and failed one. I took the resit in July and got my result an hour ago. Passed the bastard! Now, no more exams, ever, and I'm a qualified chartered accountant!

Congratulations! Now perhaps you can tell us where the Carroll money has gone?

Great modd today as I've spent most of it in the garden weeding etc while the lad runs amok finding snails and chewing soil. Had to change his full outfit twice already but all good.

Just need to pick up a lawnmower, cut the grass and have a good evening in the garden. ;)

Been a lovely day here too and all. Sat outside working all day, with the occasional break for watering the plants, having a snooze in the sun and planespotting on flightradar24.com. :blush: Being paid to top up my freckle count = win.

Congratulations/commiserations

Cheers, 14 years. I'd have got less if I'd just offed her ;)

Is it a Fist cooked meal and then pudding? :lol:

Just a fist.

Oh gawd, you're going to have a bath and douse yourself in Hai Karate aren't you? :lol:

Brut 33, classy me man, woman, man!

Been a lovely day here too and all. Sat outside working all day, with the occasional break for watering the plants, having a snooze in the sun and planespotting on flightradar24.com. :blush: Being paid to top up my freckle count = win.

Went for brekkie near the common, then been sitting in the back garden most of the day. Been lovely.

Off to watch some culcha at the Glerb tonight as well.

Top bombing :good:

Oh and congrats Fist, I hope she looks you in the eyes throughout.

lol fuck no, it's moving from a capital city/stormont to the arsehole of nowhere near derry.

here to be precise http://goo.gl/maps/mWjih

theres a college about 9 mile up the road from me thats also part of our department though, and near where our division heads from, i can see my crowd getting offices there

They're trying to move an entire government department from Belfast to Derry? :lol: