What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Pretty good, internet is up and running. Installed by a Harrogate born and bred bloke, who I served coffee to in this mug and subsequently found out he's a mackem fan :lol:

pb63.jpg

Edited by The Fish

• 2 weeks later...

So after nearly a year, my landlord accepts that I'm a decent tenant who isn't going to trash my house and has agreed to let my 2 cats move in with me. Whilst I realise this means absolutely nothing to most people, it's making me ridiculously happy. It'll be nice to have some company when the bairn isn't here :)

Would you rather go out with a lass who was a fickle hussy or a loyal dog?

Neither, I wouldn't go out with a fucking animal either, you mental

So after nearly a year, my landlord accepts that I'm a decent tenant who isn't going to trash my house and has agreed to let my 2 cats move in with me. Whilst I realise this means absolutely nothing to most people, it's making me ridiculously happy. It'll be nice to have some company when the bairn isn't here :)

Great news. I fucking love my cats, they're class.

I've a fairly short fuse, sometimes events conspire to create a special occasion when i properly lose the bap and leave some cunt in tears, today is swiftly gearing themselves up to end like that.

The other week i mentioned the dozy bint who reversed into my car, well it's been in getting the very minor scratch/dent repaired on the rear wheel arch, Today was pickup day

i took a halfer from work, left back my hire car, sauntered round to get it...

"we noticed some issues with your car sir" The man utters

...aha! i know your game son i think, btw you need this fixed that fixed and a set of new tyres...you can lick my bag!

"your battery is dead, your alternator isn't working, your central locking isn't working, and it's lost the keycode settings for the remote locking"

"nono mine was just the wee scratch on the rear wheel arch , the blue coupe" i say thinking "this spastic thinks i'm in for a car that was in some form of crash and is fucked!"

Yes he confirms, as i start to turn into the incredible hulk and inquire as to how fixing a scratch at one end of the car has fucked everything in an area they had no business being near, asking did some mong enjoy my stereo or leave the door open while they worked killing the battery that was only put in 6months ago, or did they fuck something up when "charging" the battery

They wouldn't except the blame, my battery dead, just got it started not enough power to operate a windscreen wiper as I made a quick and fairly lucky journey to my car dealers (who also got it in the neck in case this stuff was missed during my £450 service 6months ago), also a quick rant down the phone at the ladies insurance company so they understood if it was the "bodywork place" at fault they would be paying for it.

God help the next person who annoys me or asks me something inane.

Site's down again

pretty frikken stoked the inlaws have left after a 2 wk stint of "helping" with our new addition, love them and they are fantastic people but it was 1 wk too long. shouldn't really complain freezer is stacked up with homemade perogies, dumplings and lasagna now.

She's a cracker Tooner, congrats.

I'm in a slightly bemused mood. I'm a 32 year old man who still can't go home at a reasonable time so as to avoid hangovers of Lovecraftian horror.

I've already sullenly scowled through one meeting, I expect more of the same until the fog is lifted and I go out tonight.

If you can get into work, you aren't hungover.

I'm too much of a Hero to let anything less than a coma stop me getting into work.

I'm saving the lives of the people here* and Godammit I'm not about to let them down!**

* I'm not

** I definitely would if I hadn't just submitted a leave request where I'm off for the entirety of November

HR in my place have made an error and sent me my interview feedback for my promotion board before the announcement/list has came out.

Pass mark - 276

Score 387/400

Additional Chairperson Note - An outstanding candidate capable of performing in application development or infrastructure at the highest level.

My mood has now lightened after the car problems from yesterday, still don't know if that's enough like but i'm happy with the result of that interview anyway :)

did they knock off 13 points because of your daft accent?

Well done Ant, plainly you kept your propensity for fits of temper that redeuce service industry providers to tears, just by the sheer greatness of your wrath well hidden.

No one likes a bully, so its £500 to my paypal or I'm telling HR you're a cunt :)

HR in my place have made an error and sent me my interview feedback for my promotion board before the announcement/list has came out.

Pass mark - 276

Score 387/400

Additional Chairperson Note - An outstanding candidate capable of performing in application development or infrastructure at the highest level.

My mood has now lightened after the car problems from yesterday, still don't know if that's enough like but i'm happy with the result of that interview anyway :)

That's err, great.

So is your car fixed or.......? :unsure: