What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Cheers fellas, it's a fucking massive shit sandwich tbf.

Wife's suffering from post natal depression, daughter coming out of a six year relationship and older sisters just been diagnosed with cancer.

Least you've got a low-stress weeke... oh.

Hope it all gets sorted mate :good:

Sorry to hear about your shite CT, my father in law is also not right at the minute and he's fully expecting to be told the big C has returned so I feel your pain.

On a positive, I went to that interview today and got offered the job less than an hour later. Turned it down as the salary is shitter than I thought and I can't really afford to take the hit, despite it being a canny job. If it paid a little better I'd be sticking my 'fuck off I'm leaving' letter on my boss's desk first thing in the morning. Alas, no. Still, I'm chuffed to bits to get offered a job, didn't expect it so feeling like a dog with two dicks.

Wife's suffering from post natal depression, daughter coming out of a six year relationship and older sisters just been diagnosed with cancer.

There's a decent sitcom in there somewhere.

Even more serious than I could have imagined, so hope you get through it all and can come out stronger as a family because of it. :)

Hope it works out, CT. (The Wife had a bit PND after our second girl but she pulled round and is a normal fire breathing female dishing out mind warping comments on a regular basis). :good:

:lol: You're not kidding.

Not the sort of stuff I normally bring up on here however alcohol let my guard down!

Cheers for the nice thoughts and good luck with your family Sweetleftpeg.

Thank god you took that in the sense it was meant (was a bit pissed last night). :lol:

Good luck with everything and keep it frosty!

Just got an email from the train company saying they aren't even going to try running a service tomorrow morning followed by one from work saying people can work from home if they clear it with their manager so I've just emailed him - this is good as I'm trying to shrug today off but deep down I feared polite small talk about the weekend from unknowing people at work could have resulted in nuclear replies.

Perspective. I spend most of Friday night battling to save the life of a young lad who had attempted suicide in the same way that my own cousin did a year ago. My cousin succeeded, but we managed to save this one - for the short term anyway.

It was only about an hour into the battle that I realised it was the son of a colleague.

Perspective. I spend most of Friday night battling to save the life of a young lad who had attempted suicide in the same way that my own cousin did a year ago. My cousin succeeded, but we managed to save this one - for the short term anyway.

It was only about an hour into the battle that I realised it was the son of a colleague.

Wow... that's pretty intense. Well done though.

Just had a phone interview with an American woman which went extremely well: "When I saw your resume I thought it belonged to someone already working for us and you've confirmed you're a good fit" - of course theres another three fucking stages yet but I'll be very disappointed if I don't go forward.

Got through that round - another interview by phone on Thursday or Friday night.