What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Tonsilitus, 10 day course of antibiotics, should have come sooner.

Worth noting that I had them out when I was about 5. Apparently they never took the full root out in those days.

Sounds like a case of shit GPing to me, s/he obviously just wanted you out the door. Antibiotics will do nowt except give you the shits and increase the risk of you spreading antibiotics resistance to everyone else, you selfish bastard.

I'm in a pretty good mood - got next week off work and managed to get everything that needed doing finished off before I left today. Just the small matter of the Great North Run to get through, but I suppose my training has gone okay, and I've hit my fundraising target so I'm happy with that. :)

Good luck Sunday Jill :good:

What charridee are you exerting yourself on behalf of?

Big shout out to Mrs CT no doubt enjoying an evening of peace for a change :D

I'm running for Mind this year (obligatory link). They sent me a good luck card a couple of days ago, which was a nice touch.

BwyrsdBIYAI-Ygk.jpg

I've just got very close to 30 minutes for 5K at Parkrun this morning and I'm feeling decent enough about getting anywhere near back to that level, so all tomorrow's GNRers have my massive respect for doing more than four times that. Y'fools! ;) Best of luck Jill, hope you knock it out the park.

Ouch :lol:

I ended up having a 'cheap day out' the Durham AFC match and ended up spending a fortune and staying out all night. Bad crack - could probably have done with a cheap day. :lol:

Match was canny like & I was sat just along from Ollie Bernard!

Not great crap end to saturday even with a decent football result in our first league.

Won 4-1, was denied a wonder run goal by an excited referee, to quote someone who was told about it and text me

"Here sparky said you skint 5 players from our half of the pitch and were clean through and the ref accidently blew for a freekick, nightmare!!"

The shouts from the sideline were "go on to fuck Cafu!" as I beat 3-4 lads, the Ref for some reason thought i was going to pass to our striker when I got to the last defender (the former being offside), I went full HBA feinted and dragged it past him with outside of my boot in the other direction, he didn't wait to see where the ball was going went and blew up just as i was clean through, turned around and he's standing there hands on his head mouthing "shit sorry!", he's lucky it was at the death 4-1 and our lads were pissing themselves laughing

:angry:

Today i'm eating crisps and watching west wing...stupid weekends

Blatantly ran past one 19 stone 50 year old defender and hit a low shot past a keeper who just lifted his leg a bit to try and save it.

This.

To be fair, I haven't a clue how authentic the menu is or otherwise. All I know is you shouldn't note its similarity to Indian food within earshot of the owner. :D

Momo looks like the only authentic Nepalese thing on there. :lol: