What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Planning a flying, surprise visit to Mancland after work in the morning to have a girls day/night. Meeting the mancster on Sunday for lunch if anyone wants any messages passing on! :D

I was playing live roulette online last night a bit half cut. I was doing pretty well, a few hundred quid up. Selected what I thought was a £2.50 chip to increase my bet with and started plastering it all over the board. Then I hear "no more bets", look at my balance and it's a £380+ spin and I'd just been going mental with the £25 chip. I actually hit though leaving a £300+ profit off that spin alone :lol: Feeling pretty decent this morning :razz:

Planning a flying, surprise visit to Mancland after work in the morning to have a girls day/night. Meeting the mancster on Sunday for lunch if anyone wants any messages passing on! :D

Say hello and ask him when he is going to ANSWER THE QUESTION?????

You going to go into Sifters tomorrow?

Still sat in a bar in Didsbury having not gone home when I was meant to. Sifters is just outside the window so I'll say hi from you :)

i feel atrocious after a two day bender at the oval. i feel like i'm having an out of body experience. sweating out toxins in the office, trying to keep a low profile.

• 2 weeks later...

It can't be easy for you. I mean you spend your life hoping that they'll turn out to be okay. You hope that they'll settle down with a nice left back, someone you can be proud of. And then they come home with Dummett. Your hopes and aspirations for them dashed. While far from being socially acceptable, all you can do is support them and hope that's it's just a phase they're going through. After all it's not natural, with time they'll come round.

It can't be easy for you. I mean you spend your life hoping that they'll turn out to be okay. You hope that they'll settle down with a nice left back, someone you can be proud of. And then they come home with Dummett. Your hopes and aspirations for them dashed. While far from being socially acceptable, all you can do is support them and hope that's it's just a phase they're going through. After all it's not natural, with time they'll come round.

:lol:

:lol:

Helsinki, Eurovision Song Contest, 2015

Meenzer's Gay mate: "What's the matter with you Meenz?"

Meenzer: "It's just my folks, you know, I thought they'd have accepted that Dummett is shit by now, it's almost like they're trying to fool themselves."

Fish: "See that's the thing. It may just be their way of handling it, a sort of juxtaposition like The Dark Knight wanting to admit his frailties but fearing that in order to ........"

Meenzer's Gay mate: "Ahh for fuck's sake, Meenz, could you not leave your straight mate back in London? Jesus, Dummett's got fuck all to do with Batman, Iceman, Spiderman, cardboard bastard box!!"

In a slightly improved mood after getting back home after another 6 days in hospital with this sodding gall bladder :angry2:

On the plus side it looks like i'm getting fast tracked into having it yanked out, but fuck me this is getting me down :thumbdown:

Hooray for morphine.