What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Is hungry a mood? I have a severe case of THE HUNGER.

Generally a good mood overall though. Yesterday's GNR was cracking and I've got the week off work. Just need to come up with stuff to do now. :lol:

Is hungry a mood? I have a severe case of THE HUNGER.

Generally a good mood overall though. Yesterday's GNR was cracking and I've got the week off work. Just need to come up with stuff to do now. :lol:

Well played on the GNR. Stuff your face today.

Squeamish. Going to see an ophthalmologist later on so he can look inside my eyeball to see if the infection i have is caused by a foreign object inside the eyeball.

Out running in the park a week ago and something flew into my eye. Probably an insect, now its infected. Excellent.

Obviously it's worth noting that a lot of "alcohol-free" beers still have up to 0.5% alcohol in them, so if that's an issue for you then you might want to avoid them. If you like wheat beer then this one's a reasonable effort that's actually 0%. Needs to be served properly cold though, or you might actually taste it. ;)

Bought some of these today and currently trying one.

Must say not bad at all and much hoppier than a lot of real beers.

Well done.

Shite. Nee beer for 14 days. It's great for sharpening your mind I suppose, and I really have a sleep pattern of between 11 and 13 hours every day with the phase of the condition at the moment. However these carbamazepine tablets are absolutely mental. At least 3 month left of them. I've passed out three times, and it's mixing the beer with these tablets which does it. Nee good. Choking for a pint.

And don't forget he's given up the season ticket. He's mentioned that once or thrice ;)

Well you get the dementia man, not part of the personality neither so this thing would finally give you a great excuse.

• 1 month later...

Bored and miserable to the point of madness after putting my back out earlier in the week and being confined to the house. The rug in the front room is desperate to be hoovered but I can neither push the hoover nor bend down to plug it in. Cripple :glare: