What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Absolutely crushed. Put my back out while in away working France. Have had to leave the job early. It's a bad one too. Can barely walk and almost cried like a baby trying to force myself into a cab to the Eurostar. Just in time for a week holiday away for half term too

Absolutely crushed. Put my back out while in away working France. Have had to leave the job early. It's a bad one too. Can barely walk and almost cried like a baby trying to force myself into a cab to the Eurostar. Just in time for a week holiday away for half term too

Put hot rocks on it.

Honestly, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I've done my lower back loads over the years but this one is right up there. It happened yesterday afternoon so I necked some codeine and had a drink and it calmed down a bit. Then I woke up in the night for a piss and had to crawl to the hotel bathroom, I'd seized up so much, screaming like a baby trying to straighten my back. The state of my reflection in the mirror this morning - my stomach muscles are now at a 45 degree angle, I'm so twisted over to one side.

Get the violins out basically.

Honestly, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I've done my lower back loads over the years but this one is right up there. It happened yesterday afternoon so I necked some codeine and had a drink and it calmed down a bit. Then I woke up in the night for a piss and had to crawl to the hotel bathroom, I'd seized up so much, screaming like a baby trying to straighten my back. The state of my reflection in the mirror this morning - my stomach muscles are now at a 45 degree angle, I'm so twisted over to one side.

Get the violins out basically.

You need magnetized rocks warmed up and put on affected area. Most magnetized are in Finland iirc. Maybe Iceland...

Edited by Park Life

Congrats

I've also got a new job (shocker, I know) but this time I have an office, so I'll be able to spend more time dicking around on here :good:

good stuff fella :good:

i#m sure your main concern was "can i still wear pyjamas to work"

I miss that job. :(

Decent money, piece of piss, good lads... only downsides were having a fucked up body clock, having to work weekends and having a shit boss. But then most people have a shit boss and if you don't, you're the shit boss.

I miss that job. :(

Decent money, piece of piss, good lads... only downsides were having a fucked up body clock, having to work weekends and having a shit boss. But then most people have a shit boss and if you don't, you're the shit boss.

Have you moved out of That London now, Dave?

Have you moved out of That London now, Dave?

Yeah, Altrincham now. It's right nice, they've got all the things a growing pretentious arsehole could need; a foodie market, a proper CAMRA pub, independent coffeeshops, delis, bakeries and whatnot.

But it also has a Greggs and a Wetherspoons :good:

Yeah, Altrincham now. It's right nice, they've got all the things a growing pretentious arsehole could need; a foodie market, a proper CAMRA pub, independent coffeeshops, delis, bakeries and whatnot.

Altrincham is lovely! Was going to invite you to an impromptu reunion of Loafers Anonymous members in London in a couple of weeks but I won't now ;) Will give you a shout the next time I'm in Manc though.

Altrincham is lovely! Was going to invite you to an impromptu reunion of Loafers Anonymous members in London in a couple of weeks but I won't now ;) Will give you a shout the next time I'm in Manc though.

Definitely, but make it soon, apparently we might be on the move again within a year or so. :lol:

I thought CAMRA was old hat and it was all about the craft these days.

I thought CAMRA was old hat and it was all about the craft these days.

It is, and it is, but there isn't a craft ale pub in Altrincham yet, so CAMRA will do.