What mood are you in and why?

catmag

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol:  Out of anybody I've ever come across the internet you're the one I'd put money on having no real life friends. I bet you frown upon gambling though

I had my stag do in Vegas ;)

What the fuck is wrong with some people's offspring?

All of our local transit stopped on their routes and observed a minutes silence today. Later on, I went to the scene went with a group to drop off flowers & leave a message. While there I overheard a couple chatting about another arrest involving this tragedy. Confused since I only knew about the attacker, I enquired about the details.

Turns out while one of the deceased was bleeding out, a homeless man on the train stole his backpack and took a ring off of his finger. When tracked down and arrested, he was wearing the wedding ring. 

1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

What the fuck is wrong with some people's offspring?

All of our local transit stopped on their routes and observed a minutes silence today. Later on, I went to the scene went with a group to drop off flowers & leave a message. While there I overheard a couple chatting about another arrest involving this tragedy. Confused since I only knew about the attacker, I enquired about the details.

Turns out while one of the deceased was bleeding out, a homeless man on the train stole his backpack and took a ring off of his finger. When tracked down and arrested, he was wearing the wedding ring. 

I don't follow, what's "offspring" got to do with that? He was a man? 

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, Ant said:

The law, and cowards in general, have been summed up for me this week,  stood with my hands in my pockets in front of the gf's ex who had just been abusive to her (had hit her previously when they were together and such) in the foyer/reception of a local car dealers.

Got called in for a talk about common assault because :lol: he called the police (after i walked her to her car and left) and said i'd scared him... i actually burst out laughing in the place.

Sounds like a real hard man. Btw, is this just another Fish-like attempt at letting everyone know you got a lass? ;)

Massively pissed off. Metro from longbenton broke down just before reaching the station with a broken cable trailing behind it. All the passengers on that train were evacuated, line was closed. So, walked to south gosforth to go the long way round.

Changed Metro at monument and....  

It's broken down between stations at walkergate. Typing this from the train which I've been on for an hour now, and it's packed. No idea how I'm going to get home, been travelling for 2 hours now to travel 2 miles!

Rats cocks. 

Edited by Renton

Surprised it gets that bad on the Metro - on the slightly bright side at least the weather is bearable - last bad one I had, I was stuck at Stratford for 90 mins during that warm spell in June - couple of lasses fainted and they had to give out water. 

I've heard nothing but criticism of the Metro recently. Used to be a great, free, mass transit system for Newcastle, but not long after hooking up to Sunderland it's gone to shit.

19 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I've heard nothing but criticism of the Metro recently. Used to be a great, free, mass transit system for Newcastle, but not long after hooking up to Sunderland it's gone to shit.

:D

Mind, the one and only time I fare-dodged as a kid (I was from Gosforth) I got caught. Brutal efficiency.

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

:D

Mind, the one and only time I fare-dodged as a kid (I was from Gosforth) I got caught. Brutal efficiency.

It was absolutely worth dodging the fare when the fine was something like £10. I figured that if I was getting the Metro twice a day, 5 or 6 days a week at about £2 a journey, I could get caught twice a week and I'd still be coming out on top.

• Like 1

I think that's where my aversion to buses comes from. Used to be one bus every 30 minutes and it would take 45 minutes to an hour to get into town. Get unlucky with the bus and it went through Backworth adding another 15 minutes on top.

Fuck buses.