What mood are you in and why?

catmag

On 25/05/2018 at 21:00, Monkeys Fist said:

Somewhat stunned. 

My 7yr-old lad has just produced a shite that would put an elephant to shame. 

The fucking thing was monumental, I’d estimate if you stood the fucker on its end it’d be a third his height. 

He seems totally unfazed, but I’m poised and ready to run him down to A&E in case his hoop has a delayed reaction later and attempts to consume the nearest star. 

Proud as punch, if I’m honest. :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIjfFR8LWsnxCVsBtUzY8

Chemo starts in the morning. More worried about how bored I’m going to be in the hospital for 3 full days and overnight that owt else. I’m taking my laptop and iPad to read on. Might see if there is a telly I can hook my Xbox up to next time 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Chemo starts in the morning. More worried about how bored I’m going to be in the hospital for 3 full days and overnight that owt else. I’m taking my laptop and iPad to read on. Might see if there is a telly I can hook my Xbox up to next time 

How long are you on hydration for ? Is it most of the three days ?

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

Creep.

You called me a creep because I joined in a thread talking about some 7 year old having a poo.

Some of the comments were funny, his dad was proud, i thought I'd join in with the funny comments  and a daft picture, seeing as the thread was full of cock and balls comments.

I guess I made a mistake and my picture wasn't appropriate, well i'm sorry about that.

But you felt the need to call me a creep..and as usual the gingerqueer  jumped in after you with his usual snide comment.

Sad cunts

It's also kind of sad that you "liked" the post of someone telling us about having chemo.. you two faced fucking creep.

Edited by Tdansmith
  • Haha 2

FFS Dan..

You made your first response post last night and this one at what... 3am? Was this literally keeping you up at night?

You made a weird joke which everyone understood was a joke, and you copped some piss taking for it. No need to bring strawb's post into it and really no need to respond at all.

In fact, you've probably now made sure that quiff will bring this up again in the future :lol:

React less. For your own sake.

Finally started chemo at half 7. Should be done by about 4am including fluids, rinse and repeat tomorrow.

The boredom isn’t that bad yet but there is a complete whopper in my bay of 4 beds and I can’t be arsed with him already. He’s rude to the nurses and when I put my headset it to watch my iPad he said something snarky to the other fella about me not wanting to chat. Silly auld cunt, I hadn’t even turned the iPad on so heard every word. I’m going to get super petty with him if he carries on

Tbh I’m just going to ignore him, will annoy him more because he’s one of them nebby cunts who wants to know everyone’s business.

There are some class looking young nurses/doctors/whatever the specific colours mean, mooching about so im

being kept entertained

9 minutes ago, strawb said:

Tbh I’m just going to ignore him, will annoy him more because he’s one of them nebby cunts who wants to know everyone’s business.

There are some class looking young nurses/doctors/whatever the specific colours mean, mooching about so im

being kept entertained

You're not meant to be perving over the nurses man!!

Although I feel like I can't tell you off given the circumstances. Enjoy, and we're all with you :) 

12 hours ago, catmag said:

You're not meant to be perving over the nurses man!!

Although I feel like I can't tell you off given the circumstances. Enjoy, and we're all with you :) 

Aye course I am man!

Feel remarkably chipper today, second dose about to start

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear diary. Been home a week, been dead spaced out and tired. Got fucking oral thrush cos my white blood cells died, nobody told me that was a possibility..

Going back in this morning for blood tests and another dose of chemo. Meant to be playing a in a charity football match this aft so if I feel well enough I’m going down to watch 

• Like 2

I'm fucking delighted! I'm directing a play in August and we've just got confirmation that the venue we've been after for weeks for it have accepted our application.

I've wanted to do a show at this place for years! Oh man, I am so excited!

• Haha 1