What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:( Getting fingered off Kevin is bound to be a low point in any girl's life.

Not sure I saw that mentioned anywhere.

Cranky mood. The missus is on her hens weekend and I'm minding the kids. Up since 5 and I'm knackered.

I'm in a good mood as I have found a new rehearsal room/recording studio and the prices are pretty decent, it's very local so myself and my estranged drummer could rehearse and record for a day without paying total fortune. Nice.

Canny enough. Bastard workload tomorrow, but off out to a gig in the evening (Caitlin Rose) and it's a short week because I'm off to Stockholm on Thursday morning to shake my schlager booty all weekend long. :(

Heeeds banging, has been all day... Got footy at 9. :(

Went over on me ankle, it's a tad swollen. :icon_lol:

Get yourself a support on that at least - and make sure you divvn't play next weekend if the swellings still there. Ignored it and made that mistake meslef and missed a good half of the season barely being able to walk! let alone play a full 90 minutes.

Or maybe im a soft shite!

Just got back from boozing in our local sorry excuse for a nightclub, karaoke was on so managed to sing a little Journey, dire straits and extreme (not gonna admit to the tina turner though)