What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Grumpy at being woken up at half 6 by an over enthusiastic toddler. Going to take him to the Funshack to burn some energy off. He's currently staging a fight between a cuddly panda and a plastic tiger on my coffee table....

Grumpy at being woken up at half 6 by an over enthusiastic toddler. Going to take him to the Funshack to burn some energy off. He's currently staging a fight between a cuddly panda and a plastic tiger on my coffee table....

My money is on the Tiger.

I'm feeling surprisingly chipper for a Sunday night. Usually have the fear about work creeping at this stage. Nice weekend, good mix of seeing family, doing chores at new house and having a few drinks seeing mates on Saturday night.

Feeling stressed but excited.

Move into the new house tomorrow and was packing all weekend.

Dont forget the thank you card and flowers for the solicitor. :)

:lol:

We have one for the Estate Agent who for the past 3 weeks has been fantastic

Feeling wary

Got the opportunity to move to city centre in a nice apartment with me mate, something is telling me to go for it but I'd be paying double what I'm paying me mum keep at the moment without food and bills (£350 a month I'd be paying) and I'm only earning about 1k a month atm, I'm only 20 and want my own independence but at the same time I don't want to be skint all the time but my local would be my favourite boozer in town

going to sleep on it and I'm off the rest of the week after tomorrow so I'll be spending it thinking and job hunting for better paid jobs in town

Feeling wary

Got the opportunity to move to city centre in a nice apartment with me mate, something is telling me to go for it but I'd be paying double what I'm paying me mum keep at the moment without food and bills (£350 a month I'd be paying) and I'm only earning about 1k a month atm, I'm only 20 and want my own independence but at the same time I don't want to be skint all the time but my local would be my favourite boozer in town

going to sleep on it and I'm off the rest of the week after tomorrow so I'll be spending it thinking and job hunting for better paid jobs in town

Could you not just sign up 6 months and if it's too expensive move back in with your mum?

Feeling wary

:lol: Dont do it!

Whose going to do all that washing? No more ironed jim jams waiting at bed time.

Mountains of unwashed mouldy dishes.

Can you cook cos you sure as fuck will have to pack the kebabs in.

Your favourite pub being your local. Thats really going to fuck over any chance whatsoever of spare change in your pocket.

Ride the mum and dad gravy train for as long as you can.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Feeling wary

You'll be out on your own for long enough in life. Stay put and enjoy your surplus cash to do stupid shit that you should be doing at your age. It's having the independence to do what you want but no money to do it with.

Whose going to do all that washing? No more ironed jim jams waiting at bed time.

Can you cook cos you sure as fuck will have to pack the fags in.

Find a lass, give her a Valentine's card every year, sorted. :good:

Feeling wary

Your favourite pub being your local. Thats really going to fuck over any chance whatsoever of spare change in your pocket.

Not being funny but have you ever had your own place? I.e. not with your parents or not shacked up. Fair enough, i.e. in terms of you make your own choices and you seem happy with life but you wouldn't exactly be the first person I'd take advice about this on that basis. Kitman has the right idea imo.

Edited by alex

It seems to be a bloke thing not wanting to move out, and who would blame you? When me and the Mrs got a place together it was her doing all the pushing as you look at the pros of living at home and it's pretty good..no bills apart from board, dinner usually cooked, clothes washed. A lass I work with wanted to move out and her boyfriend was totally stalling in the same way like, def a bloke thing! :lol:

Feeling wary

Not being funny but have you ever had your own place? I.e. not with your parents or not shacked up. Fair enough, i.e. in terms of you make your own choices and you seem happy with life but you wouldn't exactly be the first person I'd take advice about this on that basis. Kitman has the right idea imo.

No, mummied from cradle to grave and wouldnt have it any other way. :lol:

It shows like ;)

Seriously though, I agree with the principle of it but at 20 with hardly any cash he should be staying put and enjoying himself imo.

He's got nowt to lose on a 6 month lease though. If he finds he's skint and appreciates home life all the more it's a life lesson there anyway. If he has a great time and gets a bar job where he meets some new faces etc., even better.

It shows like ;)

Seriously though, I agree with the principle of it but at 20 with hardly any cash he should be staying put and enjoying himself imo.

He's got nowt to lose on a 6 month lease though. If he finds he's skint and appreciates home life all the more it's a life lesson there anyway. If he has a great time and gets a bar job where he meets some new faces etc., even better.

Fair enough. But remember after 6 months the apron strings have been cut and your parents have returned to having wild sex with no little Idioteque stopping their fun. More money is in their pocket, less time running around after little Iddy and overall more freedom.

Then you go back and take it all away :lol: