What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Confused.... why am i coding stuff on a sunday morning for this place when i've diablo3 to play crap to watch and a load of junk food left over from yesterdays day off football.

Because you're mental and love us all very much :)

Just knocked up an amazing Sunday dinner. Pictures will be up soon. ;)

First of all, this should really be in the cooking thread. Secondly, the posts gives nothing to let us know "what mood you are in". Are you amazed, surprised, boastful etc etc.

Expect better from an old timer tbf.

First of all, this should really be in the cooking thread. Secondly, the posts gives nothing to let us know "what mood you are in". Are you amazed, surprised, boastful etc etc.

Expect better from an old timer tbf.

My mistake. I saw Monkey's post so assumed that I was in that thread. ;)

Fabulous mood. ;)

First of all wifey and the three daughters did the race for life at Penshaw this morning. Me my laddie and the two boyfriends went to show our support. The girls advised that it was a good hour at a brisk walking pace and they would be taking their time and enjoying the atmosphere.

As we pondered how to fill an hour and a 15 minutes old eagle eyes spotted a pub in the distance. A quick pace was established and before you know it the beers were going down as we sniggered to ourselves. One eye on the watch we decided to be safe and promptly gathered at the waiting line just before the hour was up.

Smugly we watched, ready to cheer them over the line, only to be tapped on the shoulder by the puzzled women who wondered where we were when they "jogged" over the line 15 minutes earlier. :lol:

As punishment I am now cooking the dinner.

Fabulous mood. ;)

First of all wifey and the three daughters did the race for life at Penshaw this morning. Me my laddie and the two boyfriends went to show our support. The girls advised that it was a good hour at a brisk walking pace and they would be taking their time and enjoying the atmosphere.

As we pondered how to fill an hour and a 15 minutes old eagle eyes spotted a pub in the distance. A quick pace was established and before you know it the beers were going down as we sniggered to ourselves. One eye on the watch we decided to be safe and promptly gathered at the waiting line just before the hour was up.

Smugly we watched, ready to cheer them over the line, only to be tapped on the shoulder by the puzzled women who wondered where we were when they "jogged" over the line 15 minutes earlier. :lol:

I can't help but find that post a little sad.

Grow some balls man! :lol:

Confused.... why am i coding stuff on a sunday morning for this place when i've diablo3 to play crap to watch and a load of junk food left over from yesterdays day off football.

D3 has been down most of the day tbf, back up now

Sorry, none of that post indicates your mood. This thread is "What mood are you in"/"CT's boring storytime", I'll have you know.

Nebulous mood,

So , I was blah blah blahhty blah.

I think I've got the hang of it ;)

Fabulous mood. ;)

So you were found out getting pissed instead of supporting your family raising money for charity, and rather than 'humiliated', 'ashamed' or even 'relieved' (after escaping this henious act with minimal punishment), your mood is 'fabulous'.

You disgust me.

Cracking mood. My football team played the local cricket clubs social team in a 30 over friendly today. We've never played a game in our lives between us but we somehow managed to win by one wicket, they were not happy! :lol:

Aye, I play for the footie team. Been a lush day, my heads burnt bright red!

Used to go there as a kid, good club but I wasn't aware of the football team!

Has been nice today, had the dog out for a long walk in the sun.

Surely CT cooking the dinner is punishment for them?

An awesome dinner I'll have you know.

Roast beef

Yorkshires

Roast potatoes

Mashed potatoes

Carrots

Turnip

Broccoli

Cauliflower

Roasted Parsnip

& Gravy

Went down a treat. As always ;)