What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Aye, that's going to be mental like, I don't think the lads I'm travelling with have fully appreciated the extent to which destruction is going to occur on our first night there. :D

Got a letter from ex employer accusing me of fraudulently issuing an invoice, I've spoken to him and he's piped down. I feel like fucking issuing my own fucking legal statement.

That guy from work I was saying about yesterday, well his son is still alive but has some serious leg injuries although they have said he will make a full recovery in time.

The armoured personnel carrier he was driving hit a roadside bomb.

That guy from work I was saying about yesterday, well his son is still alive but has some serious leg injuries although they have said he will make a full recovery in time.

That's good news for your mate.

Can't even imagine what he went through waiting for the news on the extent of his injuries. Really glad it's relatively minor in comparison to how it could have been.

Total Fucking Shit, feel like I've been burgled. Some cunt has skimmed my card and rinsed it to the tune of £600. Bank are umming and arring about if it's real or not given the fact I am prone to keeping odd hours and buying weird shit at 3 in the morning. I say that's fine, but I can't be in Bournemouth then Slough then Bournemouth within 20 minutes of each other.

They're investigating it and of course my card's been frozen (not that it matters as it's at the fucking limit now anyway.

I'm going to Leeds tomorrow and I'm having to squeeze cash out of other accounts just to pay for the hotel and have money for stuff when I'm up there. I was going to pop across to Manchester, but I don't think I can afford it. The worst thing is that I'm staying Thurs-Mon so there's 4 nights with fuck all cash.I know Leeds isn't massively expensive, but I'm talking about stretching £100 over 4 nights of eating out and drinking.

I don't get paid until the 27th, I'd just had a big weekend in Bournemouth. Everything has come together line a monumental ass-raping alignment of the planets.

Swear to Shearer's Elbow if I get my hand on these shitheads I'll tear their fucking spleens out. I don't apologise for calling them cunts either.

That's really shit. I'd be gutted if it happened to me, and like you say - it feels like someone has been through your stuff. Fingers crossed for you getting it all back.

I've had that Fish; it was only for £90, and my bank took a while to get me all the money back. It was a few weeks at least.

I had a grand taken out of my account and nationwide put it back within 2 day's. Recommend them

Total Fucking Shit, feel like I've been burgled. Some cunt has skimmed my card and rinsed it to the tune of £600. Bank are umming and arring about if it's real or not given the fact I am prone to keeping odd hours and buying weird shit at 3 in the morning. I say that's fine, but I can't be in Bournemouth then Slough then Bournemouth within 20 minutes of each other.

They're investigating it and of course my card's been frozen (not that it matters as it's at the fucking limit now anyway.

I'm going to Leeds tomorrow and I'm having to squeeze cash out of other accounts just to pay for the hotel and have money for stuff when I'm up there. I was going to pop across to Manchester, but I don't think I can afford it. The worst thing is that I'm staying Thurs-Mon so there's 4 nights with fuck all cash.I know Leeds isn't massively expensive, but I'm talking about stretching £100 over 4 nights of eating out and drinking.

I don't get paid until the 27th, I'd just had a big weekend in Bournemouth. Everything has come together line a monumental ass-raping alignment of the planets.

Swear to Shearer's Elbow if I get my hand on these shitheads I'll tear their fucking spleens out. I don't apologise for calling them cunts either.

That shit Fish and I've had it done to me and the banks were cunts too. I have switched to First Direct and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Also, when was the last time you were out in Leeds? Is well expensive! I was in Headingley last month (off this weekend too) and I got two pints in the Oak, a nice sum of £6.80! WTF!

That shit Fish and I've had it done to me and the banks were cunts too. I have switched to First Direct and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Also, when was the last time you were out in Leeds? Is well expensive! I was in Headingley last month (off this weekend too) and I got two pints in the Oak, a nice sum of £6.80! WTF!

What were you drinking though? If you paid that for Carling, you deserve to be ripped off :razz:

Have you been stalking poor, unsuspecting ladies again? :lol:

Put it this way, Manchester went up in my estimations last night.

fucking pissed off. just made a lush pasta dish took ages and when applying the finishing touches with pepper (whilst i was daydreaming) i picked up the fish food instead and...

fucking stupid cunt.