What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I'm in a real bad mood right now, ten to twelve, I'm pissed, I'm watching The Flying Scotsman on BBC2 and want to see the end.

I should go to bed, but I don't wanna.

Fuckin' work in seven hours !

Bollocks !

Double Bollocks !

Take it out through the medium of sketching !

;)

Is it my turn? Had on, I'm just taking you to bed.. (as it were!) :lol:

Manly. Just repaired a washing machine.

Also petrified, because I'm bound to have fucked it up somehow. :D

Put it on a hot wash with nothing in the drum to find out.

Moist.

Piss wet through , and also had migrating bollock syndrome today- as soon as your weight comes onto your harness, one/both bollocks decide to place themselves underneath your leg loops. Not good.

Put it on a hot wash with nothing in the drum to find out.

Doing so highlighted another problem, which is also fixed. Either this is now a doubly heroic day or the "bad things come in threes" theory is about to rear its head. The suspense is killing me...

Interval-

The fun started before we even ate. Some fuckwit crashed into our taxi on New Bridge St Roundabout. Unbelievable!

Everyone is fine btw.

Show is excellent.

Are you sure that happened, couldn't it just be something that Brown has suggested?

Panis- had the Fregula Paella, lush.

How was the service when you went? When I was last there it was class so I suggested it to a friend who said she had a surly waiter who seemed in a rush to get rid of her. It was a Tuesday evening, the place wasn't busy and it wasn't late on.

Hoping she caught a guy on a bad day because I really like that place.

It's Friday, it's raining and there's a first class train ticket to Manchester with my name on it.

Nursey reunion, here I come! :D

How was the service when you went? When I was last there it was class so I suggested it to a friend who said she had a surly waiter who seemed in a rush to get rid of her. It was a Tuesday evening, the place wasn't busy and it wasn't late on.

Hoping she caught a guy on a bad day because I really like that place.

Service was as I've always found it- fast and friendly. It was packed , we had a drink brought straight away, our food was ready within 10 minutes of ordering.