What mood are you in and why?

catmag

she's cheating at songpop by picking "love songs" so i have to randomly pick my answers

it's like rap if i see "kayne west" i pick that one, for love songs if it says bryan adams i go with that

:D

You need to stop picking alternative shite! Pixies ffs ;)

I'm all about the 80's and the slop!

Livid, got a phone cal at 4am to let me know I was needed in work today at 6. I'd only got to bed an hour earlier. All because the Hypertwat has skived off again. I seriously have no idea how she's kept this job?

Annoyed, my jaw popped just as I was starting tea and now I can't bite down, totally ruined one of my favourite teas.

Also nackered, went out last night but still woke up at half 6 when I get up for work and could not get back to sleep for the life of me.

Ahhh, that's better. Smashing time at his friend's wedding last night - just the right amount of drunk, just the right degree of ceilidh dancing avoidance - then promptly put together an IKEA sofa and footstool on returning home, followed by doing the last clean and clear-up at the old place and closing the door behind me with the keys left inside.

Now kicking back on said sofa with a beer and a pile of reduced Tesco sarnies. This is the life. :lol:

Just been watching Ross Kemp on gangs in london. Moving down some next week. Has anyone ever smashed your face in in london, in a gang related attack Meenzer?

There's no way I can subtly drop a Richard Keyes joke in here, is there?

Nah. Nearest I've come is being "mugged" at a train station by two lads who ended up giving me back my mp3 player because it wasn't worth their while nicking it.

Nah. Nearest I've come is being "mugged" at a train station by two lads who ended up giving me back my mp3 player because it wasn't worth their while nicking it.

:lol:

Check your pm