What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Frazzled.....wedding in 2wks (1wk work left), trying to get everyone organized to get here and get my work off my desk so i can relax for my time off.

You'll never feel relief like you do when you wake up the morning after your wedding day and you know you'll never have to go through all that shit again. All that talking about flowers and fucking photographers and cakes. What a feeling.

You'll never feel relief like you do when you wake up the morning after your wedding day and you know you'll never have to go through all that shit again. All that talking about flowers and fucking photographers and cakes. What a feeling.

yeah can't wait, currently scouring the net for origami patterns, the missus has me making origami for the table identification plan......i should have known better than to have an idea without thinking what was involved.

Every now and again when something absolutely has to be done, you don't have a choice. In general though, I'm the king of the 9 to 5.

Hate 9 to 5 like. Prefer rocking up for half 7.

Hate 9 to 5 like. Prefer rocking up for half 7.

I work from home about 50% of the time, basically when am not travelling. I prefer rocking up at 9, which means setting off about 5 seconds to 9. If you love those early hours you should move to the US, they're all in the office by 7.30, the lunatics.

yeah can't wait, currently scouring the net for origami patterns, the missus has me making origami for the table identification plan......i should have known better than to have an idea without thinking what was involved.

This doesn't bode well… get all the BJ's you can in the next two weeks.

I work from home about 50% of the time, basically when am not travelling. I prefer rocking up at 9, which means setting off about 5 seconds to 9. If you love those early hours you should move to the US, they're all in the office by 7.30, the lunatics.

I can get more work done early doors as there's less people in to bother me. Then if I must stay later, kapow flexi time!

This doesn't bode well… get all the BJ's you can in the next two weeks.

you underestimate my origami skills...but i have been getting as many as i can anyway as i've heard that rumour about married life.

You should record some videos of yourself and use them for skype meetings from home. That way you can masturbate peacefully and CERN still think you're analysing the Higgs-Bosom particle.

Could say it was a burglar. Anti-bald prejudice means that non-balds cannot distinguish between different bald men. He could pass it off as someone else easily. Sometimes there are perks to be had from being part of a persecuted group, and being able to pass off furious masturbation on a skype video call as a home invasion by a different bald man is one of them. Thank you.

Could say it was a burglar. Anti-bald prejudice means that non-balds cannot distinguish between different bald men. He could pass it off as someone else easily. Sometimes there are perks to be had from being part of a persecuted group, and being able to pass off furious masturbation on a skype video call as a home invasion by a different bald man is one of them. Thank you.

:lol:

Not that many French burglars who say " Gerrinthereyafucka!" when they blow a load though.

Excited for Pub Bingo 12/13.

Got a list of every pub in Newcastle (195) and we're gonna try to do every one of them on matchdays next season :nufc:

£5 a month each in the kitty, whoever gets most wins. Should be about £350 at the end of the season.

I'm like a kid at christmas over it :blush2:

Can you name the six bars in town that start and end with S?