What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Aye, it's back to the Queen Vic now and seems canny enough the few times I've been in. Decent range of beers and the bar snacks look quite tempting. :gay: Definitely an improvement anyway, though being an old man I tend to end up in the County or the back room of the Gosforth instead.

The Wetherspoons is perfectly OK too.

I wouldn't want to cut out Gosforth High street for example, looks like a good road full of pubs there which I've not been to, right next to a metro station and only 15 minutes away from town.

No need to walk to the metro even, there's tons of buses go from right outside the High Street pubs past the Town Moor to the Civic. Takes 5 minutes (well, maybe a bit longer with matchday traffic).

I like the Blacksmiths, proper old man boozer. :D

In a canny mood, looking forward to the weekend ahead. It helps that I just scoffed a load of frozen yoghurt, that always makes me happy.

Very shit mood. FInish first bottle of red. Found out one of the RAF Tornado pilots who has died was someone I served with in Kabul last year.

Bad crack that 2Bias.

Were you good mates?

Spent 6 months together in the arsehole of the world. So as good mates as you can be I guess. Was a very good man with a young family, the good die and it fucking sucks.

Not bad at all, just been the pics with a couple of mates

Went to the Brew Dog Bar in Manchester last night after work, fantastic place, fantastic drinks on offer.

Sounds like hard work!

I'm on night 4. Roll on 8am..

Not quite as much as hard work as Gemmill is going through right now seeing Grease at the theatre. ;)

Not quite as much as hard work as Gemmill is going through right now seeing Grease at the theatre. ;)

:lol: Fuck Facebook. It was alright though. I was saying the other day, 50s America was the time/place to grow up, and I would definitely have gone to Rydell High. B)

Always quite fancied seeing Grease the musical but never got round to it. I saw Dirty Dancing the musical in London and it was alright but had I not been on a hen weekend I wouldn't have bothered.

:lol: Fuck Facebook. It was alright though. I was saying the other day, 50s America was the time/place to grow up, and I would definitely have gone to Rydell High. B)

You can fuck off having a pop at me being strong armed into reading 3 chapters of some shitty book now <_<