What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Steps still open?

It changes every few months that twat.

Remember it as Shamrox Irish bar...which would also have got you a point if it hadn't been spelled by a bellend.

Didn't realise the Burglars Dog bloke had packed in. Still get a good chuckle out of some of those reviews.

His Hen Night guide is superb. http://www.theburglarsdog.co.uk/index.html?stag

Oh, we really love seeing stags and hens doing their stuff, we do. Don't know about you, but every time we see one of those smashing groups of people, we always think, "Hmm. They look like an affable bunch. Think I'll go and talk to them and see what they've got to say about life." Never will you hear these words pass our lips: "Oh for fuck's sake, not another bunch of tedious cunts. Who would marry that glakey fucker, like? Hope they burn the twat alive." And those racy little nametags on hen nights! They crease us up! Let’s hear it for Anorexic Angie, Burdened-with-six-kids-by-seven-fathers Brenda, Cum-on-my-curtains Caroline, Desperate-to-diet Debs, Egotistical Oestrogen-deprived Evonne, Fuck-me-in-the-lavatory-I’m-not-getting-it-at-home Fiona, Gargantuan-Gunted Glenda...we love ‘em to bits, every last pig-squealing one of 'em

:lol:

Excited for Pub Bingo 12/13.

Got a list of every pub in Newcastle (195) and we're gonna try to do every one of them on matchdays next season :nufc:

£5 a month each in the kitty, whoever gets most wins. Should be about £350 at the end of the season.

I'm like a kid at christmas over it :blush2:

Can you name the six bars in town that start and end with S?

Good craic that HF . How are you going about it - by areas assumedly ?

Canny idea, might have been easier sticking to city centre pubs (like BD). Also, 80% will be shit holes. Have you got a just giving account? ;)

Haha, Good idea.

I'm just seeing where they all end up. Then I'll cut out some of the outliers.

I wouldn't want to cut out Gosforth High street for example, looks like a good road full of pubs there which I've not been to, right next to a metro station and only 15 minutes away from town.

Not so fussed on Denton way.

The High Street's canny. I like the Brandling. It's a bit tarty but as post work pubs go its decent and they do good scran. There's some shit as well, like the Northern Lights (it's not called that now, but can't remember name).