What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Had it in me knee over Christmas. Not known pain like it.

Absolute murder, lasted a month, 3 of which I couldnt leave the house.

Had to go up the stairs like a dog dragging it's anal gland.

Get the doc to put you on Allopurinol . Yesterday .

Ed- You probs know already but it's meant to be triggered by certain foodstuffs so try avoiding said

'triggers' . Body doesn't process the proteins properly and the uric acid by-product causes the attacks. Shellfish, beef, offal, oily fish are standards to only have in moderation . Cider's really bad apparently and ya brown boozes - stout n wotnot . Also meant to keep well hydrated as it lessens chance of the crystals forming that initially cause it.

Just to continue this boring post, it's actually white blood cells seeing the uric acid crystal build up as a foreign body and the inflammation is them rushing to the scene apparently . Just what I heard like .

I was on Allupurinol for years after my first attack in 89 but when I moved South and needed a new prescription they wouldn't give me one without a blood test whch showed the problem was clear so I stopped taking it. Since then I had one mildish attack 4 years ago but this has been a bastard.

At her suggestion, I've told the doc today I'm going back on it once this ends.

Edited by NJS

Been better - just been woken by a text telling me that my flight's been cancelled. <_<

They've rebooked me but it means losing the first daytime of a four-day holiday. Oh well. Must think happy thoughts about the wine at the other end.

Sur le pont?

More deep countryside style...Lavender fields and so on..:) Still only a 40 min drive to the sea. Did a fair bit of horse riding which was a bit scary in parts. Stayed in Jean Reno's outhouse. ;)

They have any residences or anything left from the Papal Exile Park?

Dunno. There's a fair few castles on hills and that...(3euro for a coke if you get thirsty up there!!)...

Gutted. Just lost a days worth of work on my dissertation after my word application fucked up. I know this may be meaningless to those with 'real jobs' but I don't care I'm on a downer about it. Was buzzing too as I had given myself time to enjoy weekend, but now I have work in 45 mins as well so I cant try and rewrite tonight. Cheerio Saturday. :(

Edited by ADP

Gutted. Just lost a days worth of work on my dissertation after my word application fucked up. I know this may be meaningless to those with 'real jobs' but I don't care I'm on a downer about it. Was buzzing too as I had given myself time to enjoy weekend, but now I have work in 45 mins as well so I cant try and rewrite tonight. Cheerio Saturday. :(

How'd you lose it? You sure it isn't in a temp file somewhere?

How'd you lose it? You sure it isn't in a temp file somewhere?

I was saving it and saving it and then every time i tried to exit the document it kept on asking me if i want to save the changes i have made, as if it wasn't getting the save attempts beforehand. I clicked yes a bunch of times to this as well, and after about 10 minutes i assumed (this is the mistake) that one of them must have saved the document. Turns out it didnt. I know fuck all about temp files and that like, had a quick scan of my mac though and havent been able to find anything

Haven't you got the small matter of a wedding to fit in there somewhere? ;)

well yes, but its all pretty much taken care of, i've a few things still to do, but i'm gonna try and get a round or two of golf in this week with my brother in law and the nephews, just not being at work will feel really good.

More deep countryside style...Lavender fields and so on..:) Still only a 40 min drive to the sea. Did a fair bit of horse riding which was a bit scary in parts. Stayed in Jean Reno's outhouse. ;)

:lol:

"Where'd you go for your holidays this year Parky?"

" Leon's shithouse. "

"Where'd you go for your holidays this year Parky?"

" Leon's shithouse. "

It's actually the old bakery that was originally attached to his villa. 'Leon' had an argument with the local mayor and don't visit much which is a real shame. To the right are Dutch arms dealers and to the left Americans (who's pool we used).

Edited by Park Life

It's getting on for 3 hours long isn't it? And you know that an hour of that is gonna be him and the baddie clashing one another off buildings, and then it'll pretend that it's finished and you'll be thinking thank fuck for that, but there'll be another half an hour left. Aye I won't be going to see it.

It's getting on for 3 hours long isn't it? And you know that an hour of that is gonna be him and the baddie clashing one another off buildings, and then it'll pretend that it's finished and you'll be thinking thank fuck for that, but there'll be another half an hour left. Aye I won't be going to see it.

Absolutely spot on; exactly like Spider man I was forced to see last weekend. No chance am I going to see this. I just don't see the appeal of these Super Hero films for adults. They all have EXACTLY the same shit plot.