What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I'm in a great mood. I've had a nice weekend so far and I'll be meeting one of my mam's cousins later who's visiting from Australia. Quite looking forward to it as I've not met much of my mam's family at all, since a lot of them live far away. On the downside, I did a kettlebell workout yesterday morning and every muscle in my body is currently screaming at me. Ow.

It's safe to say I've had better weeks. We're dealing with a horrendous family situation, the bairn has been ill since Wednesday and I've had to leave the house for the last 4 nights knowing he's upset. Add to that the generally shit politics at work plus not a lot of sleep and I'm feeling a little bit broken.

:lol:

Piece of piss chaps.

Musical statues, Passy the Parcel, Find the Snake, etc.

Top tip- massive bag of lollies, each time a kid is out, give em a lolly. Tantrums and tears averted.

Also, as well as tea and coffee, a glass of wine was available for parents. They were like putty in my hands.

Fist 1-0 Demons.

:gettin:

When you said entertainer, i thought you'd done a bit of a turn on the mike, few blue jokes for the parents, some magic tricks and sing-a-long. Hitting play and pause on the tape recorder for pass the parcel is not what i had in mind.

When you said entertainer, i thought you'd done a bit of a turn on the mike, few blue jokes for the parents, some magic tricks and sing-a-long. Hitting play and pause on the tape recorder for pass the parcel is not what i had in mind.

I put my clown suit on man!

5-IT.jpg

Bit low to be facing reality again. after my grading that I posted about last week I've had an awesome time - visited my brother in London for his birthday, saw some exhibitions, met my girlfriend's family, visited my grandad, trained in my black belt for the first time, and rounded off with a stag weekend in Berlin. Epic. Now I've got all sorts of shit to sort out and I'm on nights tonight after being off work for 2 weeks. Going to see Prometheus in a bit so hopefully that will cheer me up.

Pissed off - again - went back to the docs as this gout atack I have hasn't abated and I thought they only lasted 4 or 5 days as thats what the previous two I've had did only to be told a "standard" attack as bad as the one I have now usually lasts 3 fucking weeks.

Then I mentioned I hadn't been sleeping well due to a wheezy chest and cough and mentioned I thought iit might be hay fever only to be told its fucking asthma and now I'm one of those spacas who have to carry inhalers.

I think I'm not going to like geting old(er) at this rate.

Pissed off - again - went back to the docs as this gout atack I have hasn't abated and I thought they only lasted 4 or 5 days as thats what the previous two I've had did only to be told a "standard" attack as bad as the one I have now usually lasts 3 fucking weeks

Had it in me knee over Christmas. Not known pain like it.

Absolute murder, lasted a month, 3 of which I couldnt leave the house.

Had to go up the stairs like a dog dragging it's anal gland.

Get the doc to put you on Allopurinol . Yesterday .

Ed- You probs know already but it's meant to be triggered by certain foodstuffs so try avoiding said

'triggers' . Body doesn't process the proteins properly and the uric acid by-product causes the attacks. Shellfish, beef, offal, oily fish are standards to only have in moderation . Cider's really bad apparently and ya brown boozes - stout n wotnot . Also meant to keep well hydrated as it lessens chance of the crystals forming that initially cause it.

Just to continue this boring post, it's actually white blood cells seeing the uric acid crystal build up as a foreign body and the inflammation is them rushing to the scene apparently . Just what I heard like .

Edited by LoveTheBobby