What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:lol:

T'aint what's on the outside that counts :naughty:

You're a filthy man :lol:

Mood-wise? Canny. Just off to do my brothers pub quiz with my mate and my folks. Always a canny evening :)

I'm absolutely paggered.

Been ratcheting locking nuts onto 10cm coach bolts for 16 of the past 24hrs.

My forearms feel like I've tugged off a herd of elephants.

Bath is run, then bed for a few hours.

One of his flat mates left a spoon in the knife section.

AGAIN!!!!

It goes Knives, Forks, SPOONS! How fucking hard is that?!

What's up love ?

Just people being cunts, mate.

My draw is ( moving further away):

F

K

S

TS

With larger utensils either side.

TS and peelers in seperate compartments before the three main cutlery compartments. Larger utensils in 2nd drawer

TS and peelers in seperate compartments before the three main cutlery compartments. Larger utensils in 2nd drawer

I have posh double sized kitchen drawers so have lots of compartments all in the top drawer. Lah-di-dah!

Bet CT's utensil drawer is an adventure.

Oh that? That's a melon baller I bought when I was in the melon-balling phase of 2007. This was cool too - it's a device used for measuring how much spaghetti needed to feed a given number of people. I stopped using it when it kept saying I ate enough for 4 people. Hey, it's my molcajete! I went through a spell of mashing together frozen peas and sweetcorn into a puree to go with my afternoon margarine.

You only wanted a spoon? Ah I didn't have any room left for spoons, will a shamoji do?

Bet CT's utensil drawer is an adventure.

Oh that? That's a melon baller I bought when I was in the melon-balling phase of 2007. This was cool too - it's a device used for measuring how much spaghetti needed to feed a given number of people. I stopped using it when it kept saying I ate enough for 4 people. Hey, it's my molcajete! I went through a spell of mashing together frozen peas and sweetcorn into a puree to go with my afternoon margarine.

You only wanted a spoon? Ah I didn't have any room left for spoons, will a shamoji do?

:lol: