What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Im paranoid as fuck.

Came home tonight and it looks like someone has had a go at the door lock with a pair of pliers. Now I am not sure if its new or old. We moved her in Feb and I am sure I would of noticed the marks before.

Just on edge now :(

Bastards.

Im paranoid as fuck.

Came home tonight and it looks like someone has had a go at the door lock with a pair of pliers. Now I am not sure if its new or old. We moved her in Feb and I am sure I would of noticed the marks before.

Bastards.

Shes tracked you down...... :death:

Im paranoid as fuck.

Bastards.

Get yerself a gun mate.

Im paranoid as fuck.

Bastards.

Watch Home Alone and take notes.

Well chuffed, got our US distribution for my artist mate up and running on Saturday - sold about 1600 posters already.

Fucking have that Osborne you cath word!

Edited by trophyshy

Well chuffed, got our US distribution for my artist mate up and running on Saturday - sold about 1600 posters already.

Fucking have that Osborne you cunt!

Nice!

Just been to price up a job that we will be taking from my ex employer.

Sweeeeet.

Im paranoid as fuck.

Bastards.

Push a sofa against the door. Sorted.

not bad at all, will be finishing work soon, home to an empty my lovely new guitar for a few hours, mates coming up for some drinks and games

then off to leeds tomorrow for 2.8 hours later

should be a belting weekend

Part of it takes place in the shopping centre where my gym is, there are posters warning us about it and apologising in case we get bitten.

What is it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hang on a minute, you're paying £24 to go to different parts of a city to be be told random tales off someone?

pretty much, but when you break it down how much do you pay to go watch some blokes kick a ball?

its what you make of it

pretty much, but when you break it down how much do you pay to go watch some blokes kick a ball?

its what you make of it

That's fair enough comment, Andrew.

Oh, before I forget, I've got some magic beans if you fancy swapping a cow or something else for them? No pressure.