What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Canny excited for a day of getting lashed all day at the races.

Also love seeing the state of some of the city's classiest ladies at good old Ladies Day.

Part of it takes place in the shopping centre where my gym is, there are posters warning us about it and apologising in case we get bitten.

I think I recall the poster saying this was happening at half 7, I might give the gym a miss now. Got a balcony that looks over Leeds, maybe I'll see Andrew being chased. :lol:

I think I recall the poster saying this was happening at half 7, I might give the gym a miss now. Got a balcony that looks over Leeds, maybe I'll see Andrew being chased. :lol:

He's been caught on youtube ASKING to be chased.

Andrew today;

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWbZzRvIXm8&feature=related[/media]

Mock all you want it was brilliant! :D

Im guessing the shopping centre is the core Luke?

there was a bit in mill hill chapel as well then through kirkgate market and a few other places too.

if you don't take youself too seriously (like howman) and get a good group to do it with its well worth it.

yeh, the zombie spots (like the shopping centre and market and that) are all pretty tight though so you can get done just by numbers, especially towards the end.

Survived, we'd a group of 7, 3 of us lived, 4 sadly didnt make it

You all get split up? We're doing it as a group of 3 - my lass and her brother (fellow NUFC fan as it happens).

Is the zombie disco good craic?

We went as a 5 but teams have to be 6-8 so you'll get put with some others, luckily we got a couple of lasses from Leeds who knew their way around and were pretty sound.

We didn't get split up Through the thing, you get marked when you're caught, some of the actors won't like people who are infected though...

Aye it was decent, it was a bit out of the way in Leeds though it might be better placed elsewhere not cheap either. We went to a few other places

I feel like killing some fucker today !

In fact I just might.

I've never got over what happened this morning at 7.54

I dropped my fuckin' toast and it landed butter side fuckin' down.

BASTARDS !!!

I'M GOING TO KILL SOME TWAT !!!!!!

Decided to take a month off beer and ale and just stick to spirits and wine. After a bottle of wine, I feel very good about this!

tomorrow at about 6 o clock though i may feel differently...

Tempted by only drinking on the weekends and only in moderation.

I don't know about you but I was absolutely fucked on Friday morning, and that after four pints and a couple of whiskies. Pathetic. :lol:

Current mood: annoyed at myself for agreeing to help a friend translate his website for way below my going rate. It's turning into a right monster of a project. The lesson to be learned here: never help anybody.