What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:lol: Aye i'm aiming to be the first house on Great Park with a stained glass window. :razz:

It's a nice house man, and the thought of a new build appeals.

Sustainable development isn't it?

Not a bit, you know, namby pamby?

Actually if you've met Gemmill this all makes sense ;). Anyway Gemmill, only joking, I can see the appeal of new build suburbia. Pics of your stained glass window when it's done please. :)

I'm back in the house and knackered. 'Slept' in a chair last night in hospital by my girls bed, some poor bairn across the way was screaming last night in pain, it was heartbreaking hearing it, glad we're home. Took tomorrow off and I'm going to sleep like a log tonight. Bairn has a metal rod in her arm and a cast on and seems ok now.

The snapped bone actually punctured her skin, can't believe how calm she was about it. Some smart nurses too so you have to draw some consolation. ;)

Its always so despicable eyeing up the nursey totty when your kids in a hospital bed. :lol:

Jesus, how did she do it? Guess you count your blessings when you hear what happened up the road at Beamish.

Sounds like you're raising another Supergeordie there, given her reaction to the whole thing. ;)

Its always so despicable eyeing up the nursey totty when your kids in a hospital bed. :lol:

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. She was ok and settled by then. ;)

Jesus, how did she do it? Guess you count your blessings when you hear what happened up the road at Beamish.

Sounds like you're raising another Supergeordie there, given her reaction to the whole thing. ;)

She fell off some monkeybars in that park near the Powder Monkey in Wallsend, I just turned to play a bit of passy with her younger sister, (her sis loves football) and she walks over saying she's hurt her arm and she thinks its bad, I'm always pretty calm when they hurt themselves and I think its rubbed off on them, their Mother who is normally the calm one turns into a wreck if anyone, (including herself) gets hurt. Anyway, I didn't need to be Dr Kildare to see it was broke. They'll take the cast off in ten days so we'll be ok for our hol in 4 weeks. A week after we come back from Mexico they'll put her under again and take the rod out so she's pleased as she loves swimming on holiday.

Airport metal detector should be funny. Hope she makes a fast recovery HMH. I suffered a compound fracture of my tibia when I was a kid and wasn't anywhere near that brave!

Working in a hospital I have to say how disappointed I am with modern nurse's uniforms. They're nowt like the Carry On films and not really suitable for perving.

The airport metal detector should be fine. I specifically remember asking the Surgeon to make the wires in a non-gunshape pattern. It was either that or ensure that ToonPack's running the metal detecting screen.

Speaking of airport metal detectors, I can't go through them anymore so get the guaranteed body search every time. Anyway leaving Newcastle for Corfu last month and the bloke is doing his search and he goes "Just gonna check your waistband there...", waited a beat and then muttered, almost as if I was hearing his inner monologue "... Aye, bit tight!" :lol: The cheeky twat.

Speaking of airport metal detectors, I can't go through them anymore so get the guaranteed body search every time. Anyway leaving Newcastle for Corfu last month and the bloke is doing his search and he goes "Just gonna check your waistband there...", waited a beat and then muttered, almost as if I was hearing his inner monologue "... Aye, bit tight!" :lol: The cheeky twat.

Thought you were a skinny wretch from that old photo of yours.

(CT, there's your cue, mate, no need for thanks!) :good:

14st 4 at the minute. Getting down to 13st 8 is the plan. CT is at least my weight and a good half a foot shorter, so we'll hear nothing from him. ;)

Fuck off mole man you will never be under 14 stone again. It's over. Middle age is creeping up, suburbia around the corner.

You just stick to your poker nights (bet it's gin rummy) and get yourself a nice lawn mower and jet wash.

Gemmil, destined to live somewhere with great in the title. :lol:

Clearly miffed he's not put an offer in on the place next door.

It would have been ideal for him. Close to his parents, lots of green open space for us to fight the flab together and we could have even got a gate im the fence for easy access on BBQ nights.

Sadly, it's been snapped up by Teachers. Streets full of the fuckers dragging the place up.

It would have been ideal for him. Close to his parents, lots of green open space for us to fight the flab together and we could have even got a gate im the fence for easy access on BBQ nights.

Sadly, it's been snapped up by Teachers. Streets full of the fuckers dragging the place up.

:lol:

Class.

I don't have flab to fight, dickhead. :lol: I'm not walking around at 5ft 8 like a barrell! Looking like someone sat a Panama hat on a pumpkin.

You must be due to rejoin Slimmers World again shortly, aren't you? You've been in expansion mode for a while now.

Edited by Gemmill