What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I remember very clearly when you first mentioned that on here. It helped me to give up properly, I'd reduced the smoking to one or two per day but couldn't stop altogether. I should thank you for that as the real motivation is my daughter but you saying that, or maybe the way ou said it had quite an impact. It can't be much more than a year ago, if that? I gave up finally in March after a couple of years of trying but not really.

Any excuse to post the Becker article anyway, I love that paper.

Yeah, would have been late last summer. I don't want to give details because ateotd I've no right to because I haven't got his consent, but this is a real tragedy which was so preventable. It's all very sad. Hope he sees Christmas.

He already has, that's the problem.

:lol:

There is a lass at the gym I see all the time, tonight I only trained the first half but sat out the next as I have an injury and she just sat with me and we chatted for ages. She is married etc.. so you know you can be a bit cheeky without any seriousness being taken.

She did the random question about my missus without knowing I had a missus thing. Earlier she did some weird thing with her phone where she wouldn't show me a text (she is almost a stranger for as much as we know each other so I am not going to be looking at her texts), towards the end we were talking about that text thing and she said 'I don't mind, you can have my number', I honestly said I didn't want it but she told me anyway, it's quite an easy number to remember but she kept testing me to see if I had remembered.

When we left I sent her a jokey text vaguely based on something we had spoken about before (I know, my fault) and we have been testing since. Still I thought it was quite harmless, she knows my situation, I know hers but it's got to a point where a line has been crossed and she texts a hell of a lot.

Basically I am in a position where 6 hours ago I had no worries, now I have worries about dodgy texts coming through when I am with the missus and awkwardness at the gym.

[/Dawsons creek]

Well, it's about time we had something more interesting than Twilight.

I say see how far you can take the teasing, if you get photos of her sliding a chair leg up her fanny without having to send a photo of your cock you should be able to keep her as a post-gym fuck :good:

Problem is, I love a good old flirt so will flirt with anyone who isn't going to take it for more than it is (for example, the more mature ladies in the office, my ex's gay friends who knew my orientation etc..). It escalates very quickly from a bit of a laugh to 'shit, what is actually happening here' :lol:

I have to say I don't have the highest opinion of myself so when I get a bit of attention I grab it with both hands, not literally, well... :D

Edited by Gejon

Problem is, I love a good old flirt so will flirt with anyone who isn't going to take it for more than it is (for example, the more mature ladies in the office, my ex's gay friends who knew my orientation etc..). It escalates very quickly from a bit of a laugh to 'shit, what is actually happening here' :lol:

I have to say I don't have the highest opinion of myself so when I get a bit of attention I grab it with both hands, not literally, well... :D

Nothing wrong with flirting, and like I said, if she's enough of a slag to video herself waving hello at the man in the boat then you should enjoy it ;)

Theres flirting and then theres getting random lasses numbers from the gym and texting them.

Nee sympathy im afraid, stop being such an insecure tit and be happy with what you have at home :lol:

Really wasn't looking for sympathy :D forums are just a good place to get things off your chest without getting into trouble :lol:

Had some rocky moments with the missus but I am really happy now, I have just always liked a bit of attention from women on the odd occasion it comes and as long as it remains above board :lol:

Really wasn't looking for sympathy :D forums are just a good place to get things off your chest without getting into trouble :lol:

Had some rocky moments with the missus but I am really happy now, I have just always liked a bit of attention from women on the odd occasion it comes and as long as it remains above board :lol:

Get Don Gejon over here.

Ugly in High School, Fit in later life = Insecure, slutty

Fit in High School, Ugly In later Life = Shame, don't nobody want that

Fit in High School, Fit in later life = Up their own arse personality vacuum

Average to good in High School, Fit in Later Life = Marriage Material

True for both men and womenfolk.

Edited by jonasjuice

10 year old daughter getting two pins taking out of her arm today after breaking it on the first day of the summer hols. Daddies job to be there today. She was dead calm the day it happened and is sorting her own bag out right now for hospital. What a star, (despite being a little drama queen about nothing in normal life!) :D

Is she in overnight Davey?.....

I fractured my elbow when I was 9 and they re-set that with what can only be described as a length of piano wire.....it was removed "sans anesthtique" by yanking it out a huge pair of pliers. Hope things are a little less primative nowadays :)