What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Rake Lane? I was there this morning too. 6 monthly appointment with the cardiologist.

Signed off, don't have to see her anymore. Until the battery runs out on this bad boy I guess.

The parking is crap there btw. I've been in a couple of situations where it's one in, one out and you're having to wait at the barriers for people to come out of the hospital.

Pissed off at work by having to fill in my performance form ahead of the review tomorrow. Mood brightened this afternoon by having my first proper shite (solid turd) for a week.

Edited by NJS

Not great. Just discovered a transaction of £999 from my account nov 14th from Nottingham with Capital One. Considering I wasn't in Notts and don't remember shelling out such a wedge I suspect the worst.

Not a great way to start the weekend...what a shit week. :(

Not great. Just discovered a transaction of £999 from my account nov 14th from Nottingham with Capital One. Considering I wasn't in Notts and don't remember shelling out such a wedge I suspect the worst.

Not a great way to start the weekend...what a shit week. :(

Seems to be a spate of it at the minute. Get on the phone to your bank ASAP!

I've seen OTF play football, no doubt it was one in off the post.

Well done K, hope the family is all well.

Hah! Thanks mate. All well, Bubs is a dream.... will confirm once I have deep sleep.

Seems to be a spate of it at the minute. Get on the phone to your bank ASAP!

Contacted them on Saturday morning. Card's been cancelled and my bank have refunded the money. Pending their investigation they might take it back but seeing as I don't have credit cards, loans etc then I think it should be alright. Weird that it was withdrawn about 12 days ago and nowt taken since. Hopefully it's a glitch rather than someone getting hold of my bank details because I'm careful when it comes to that sort of thing!

Looks like I'll have to foray into internet banking.

Getting itchy feet at work. Might start seriously looking for something new in the New Year. Been here 5yrs and can't see a proper career path.

My level of concentration? I just typed "Google" into the google search box... That's right. I just Googled "Google"

Edited by The Fish