What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Gutted. Have been busy converting a bunch of videos to DVD recently - still got a ton of stuff on video worth keeping, believe it or not - and the old VCR has given up the ghost about a dozen tapes before the end of the odyssey. :rip:

Gutted. Have been busy converting a bunch of videos to DVD recently - still got a ton of stuff on video worth keeping, believe it or not - and the old VCR has given up the ghost about a dozen tapes before the end of the odyssey. :rip:

£7 quid a tape if you want it done for you.

http://www.copymytapes.co.uk/

£7 quid a tape if you want it done for you.

http://www.copymytapes.co.uk/

Ta. :) Got all the rest of the setup in place, so I'll probably just pick up a second-hand VCR from the British Heart Foundation shop for £20 if I do decide the rest of the tapes are worth bothering with. Prevents outsiders from having to experience dodgy Eurovision national finals of the 1980s, too. :lol:

This week is basically one long slog towards Friday, when I'll be heading off to the office Christmas party in Berlin. The prospect of a cold beer at Luton Airport on Friday lunchtime is dangling in front of me like the proverbial carrot. :drinks:

Off to Munich tonight. Presenting / running a workshop from 9am to 1pm tomorrow morning so no fun this evening. However, once we are done tomorrow, i can relax and sample the Bavarian delights.

I do enjoy my time in Germany but prefer the North.

I do enjoy my time in Germany but prefer the North.

Is correct. :good: Don't mind Munich for a brief stay, but there's a forced jollity about the people/place that I've never quite got on with. Cracking grub though, if sheer volume is what you're after.

Canny, in spite of the result and all. Spent the night putting the world to rights in sunny Whitechapel with a Norwegian guy I hadn't seen since he was in my class at school in Year 9 (no, it wasn't LBT) and his colleague. Scandinavians can drink. I always forget this.

Canny, in spite of the result and all. Spent the night putting the world to rights in sunny Whitechapel with a Norwegian guy I hadn't seen since he was in my class at school in Year 9 (no, it wasn't LBT) and his colleague. Scandinavians can drink. I always forget this.

I bought a new Barbour jacket (not the "on trend" wanky quilted ones) and ended up as an ersatz boyfriend for a mate at her ex-beau's birthday drinks. I'd have preferred a curry and a few beers, but I wasn't invited.

I bought a new Barbour jacket (not the "on trend" wanky quilted ones) and ended up as an ersatz boyfriend for a mate at her ex-beau's birthday drinks. I'd have preferred a curry and a few beers, but I wasn't invited.

Don't worry, we went to your favourite restaurant so you were there in spirit. ;)

Great mood. Started my last cycle of chemotherapy this afternoon. Lying on my hospital bed, drip hanging out of my hand and waiting for my tea to be delivered from the missus.

CT - What the hell's a "Woo Woo"? Sounds awfully sissy, though having not had a drink for months I'd probably drink it.