What mood are you in and why?

Absolutely buzzing.Going to New York in the morning. Wanted to go ever since I first seen Jennifer Anniston's nips in Friends.

Thought Friends was Boston?

Your faux yank ignorance is fooling naybody ;)

Eh? Isn't friends the one with Kristey Alley? Always thought it was Boston that place with loads of Irish.

That's Cheers.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lump turned out to be nowt. Pretty happy I live near the Christie, the staff there are amazing. Old man has had to move onto radiotherapy, but still looking positive. My new job starts soon,

"Peter Pigeon, general builder here. Over the moon at the minute, did a quick botch job on a lentil eating leftie with a bird phobia. How'd you get the job, you ask? I told him I'd get some family to

Mixed. Found a lump on my ribs (got a scan this weekend), think I might have flu too. I’ve been rough as fuck for a couple of days but none of the stated corona symptoms.   House is upside d

Posted Images

Fucked off.

Was supposed to be coming up to Newcastle with a girl, but she's lost the tickets. Now, this girl I know is the flakiest most unreliable pain in the ass bitch, has ever walked the earth... but this is above and beyond, even for her. East coast won't replace the tickets despite her having proof of purchase and ID. I've rattled off a quick complaining email, but I doubt anything will happen

Now, I've had to pay for a fucking ticket because I've made so many plans and mates have changed theirs especially to fit me in. That's set me back £200. If it was just a few lads for a few beers, I'd have sacked it off for another time, but people have swapped train tickets so that they can stay in the city another day. (One lass has bailed on her younger brother's 18th to come out, although to be fair it's upstairs in the clerb ;) )

Also, I'm going to have to schedule a hernia operation soon and I fucking hate hospitals.

Also, I burnt my tongue.

Honestly, bitches ain't shit.

Fed up. Miss the ex (not the one from the other week, the one from nearly a year ago). Bah.

Was she dirty?

Haha, that's not why I miss her.

but she was though, right?;)

tbh that's pretty much the only reason I've tolerated this lass for as long as I have, :D but I reckon this is the final straw... seeya :blush:

Fed up. Miss the ex (not the one from the other week, the one from nearly a year ago). Bah.

Was she dirty?

In seriousness though, there's nowt worse, especially when you've had a drink. It's fine to pine for the ones that got away though, let it out and write some bad poetry.

Preach!

Tell you what Luke, if you're still in Leeds I know a lass who's single. She's a Dr working in Scunthorpe. Pretty, smart, got all her own teeth, from good stock and all that ;)

Was she dirty?

In seriousness though, there's nowt worse, especially when you've had a drink. It's fine to pine for the ones that got away though, let it out and write some bad poetry.

Preach!

Tell you what Luke, if you're still in Leeds I know a lass who's single. She's a Dr working in Scunthorpe. Pretty, smart, got all her own teeth, from good stock and all that ;)

Haha, I think I need to try dating outside the job for a bit.

Was she dirty?

Preach!

Haha, I think I need to try dating outside the job for a bit.

Probably best, she's a bit of a slag. She also fucked Barry Conlon. Not sure I'd want to go anywhere near anything that's endured that journeyman striker (1 in 4 ratio, worse than Shola)

So the advice Dan gave you a week ago has given you an instant hernia? ;) I'd sue.

I'm guessing it was the hamfisted approach prior to that which screwed me over.

You're just miffed because your sluggish healthkick has been proven impotent in comparison when stacked against my Adonis-isation.

Edited by The Fish

lousy

still flat out in work, and generally in bad form, picked up a footy injury and all.

Went over at lunch to watch the lads playing, and on the way back to my car i pass a mum with two kids at their car.

just as i go past i hear "get into the car now, or see that man he'll take you away!"

lol bit fucking harsh that! :)

You should have kidnapped and raped one of the fuckers just to teach her a lesson.

Honestly if i wasn't in such foul distracted form i'd have said something, or at least stopped the car on the way past and offered her a sweet

depressed, want to go the pub all day tomorrow for the match but got to work tomorrow evening

I've done these shifts for over 2 years and have been promised early saturday shifts and never got it

going to say something on monday because its doing my head in