What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I just have a mental image of him walking into the room, announcing "You need to leave Jon!" as he walks straight past you and sticks the lips on her. :lol: What an opportunist.

:razz: according to him he walked in and she grabbed him, which he were sober I would believe. But given he was drunk and desperately trying to put his mouth on anything that moved since the beginning of the night I'm not sure I trust his story :lol:

Tired but in a buzzing mood. Eyes like a sheeps fanny, but who cares.

Already thinking about food, the only choice that need to be made is Blaydon McDonalds or West Denton, think the smart money is on Blaydon.

Already thinking about food, the only choice that need to be made is Blaydon McDonalds or West Denton, think the smart money is on Blaydon.

Junes prediction thread :lol:

brokenscale.gif

People write their weight, but I'm the only one who provides pictoral evidence, which leaves them open to a stewards enquiry imo. May 31st I will again and that 15 11 will be 14 11.

:lol:

Junes prediction thread :lol:

brokenscale.gif

People write their weight, but I'm the only one who provides pictoral evidence, which leaves them open to a stewards enquiry imo. May 31st I will again and that 15 11 will be 14 11.

:razz:

:lol: hahaha

My weight goes up and down more than Chantelle Houghton's g string. I will be 2lbs within 14 11, by June 7th or I'll give £20 to a charity of both of your choices, and I will.

By rights I should be one of Britain's fattest cunts, but I've got the metabolism of a barefooted Kenyan hill runner, which keeps my weight real.

Anyway nominate your charities and I'll sort a score out should I not reach my target. There ye are.

Edited by McFaul

:lol: Right, I'll put up £20 an'all for a charity of your choice. Make the weight and I'll pay up.

I'm not particularly invested in any charity, so if either you or CT are then you can choose where the money goes in the event you don't make the weight.

It's on, muthatrucka!

:lol: Right, I'll put up £20 an'all for a charity of your choice. Make the weight and I'll pay up.

I'm not particularly invested in any charity, so if either you or CT are then you can choose where the money goes in the event you don't make the weight.

It's on, muthatrucka!

Reet. 14lbs in 24 days, piece of piss. I've lost a stone in a week before for a bet by the way. When I was 19, I worked with loads of fat cunts, and they all passed this sheet roond "YANK CABBAGE SOUP DIET", - "dee this and you'll lose a stone in 7 days". I was about 13st, and same height as I am now 6ft2. I had literally nothing to lose, was probs underweight at 13st, but this bloke bet me £50 a couldnt dee it. So we brought electric scales in. By the 7th day, I have to be honest I was weak as fuck, and looked whiter than Steve Lomas, but there it was "11st13lbs". I was like one of them Hungarian footballers on escape to victory when they turn up in a cattle truck. So there ye gan, I will do it and I'll go to the weigh room on the 7th, and take a pic of the ticket.

If there's any other fat cunts want to throw their hat in the ring pipe up now.

:lol: hahaha

My weight goes up and down more than Chantelle Houghton's g string. I will be 2lbs within 14 11, by June 7th or I'll give £20 to a charity of both of your choices, and I will.

By rights I should be one of Britain's fattest cunts, but I've got the metabolism of a barefooted Kenyan hill runner, which keeps my weight real.

Anyway nominate your charities and I'll sort a score out should I not reach my target. There ye are.

Pretty sure that was a channel five documentary. :lol:

It's on, muthatrucka!

No set charity in mind (although I always prefer kid charities) or we could give it to someone off here who is doing the run etc and has a just giving page.

I recommend weight watchers Stevie :lol:

It's on, muthatrucka!

No set charity in mind (although I always prefer kid charities) or we could give it to someone off here who is doing the run etc and has a just giving page.

I recommend weight watchers Stevie :razz:

:lol: Me me me :D

I'm doing this walk which is in memory of my friend Carol who passed away recently. Dave her hubby has set it up. There are many people doing it and we have sponsor forms but you cn make donations via the website. Money raised goes to Breakthrough Breast Cancer.

A Walk for Carol

Day one of a very good new contract in the City Centre. Yaaaay! :D

Followed by 4 days subby work in Barrow in Furness. Boooo! :lol:

Barrow is Cumbria's winnit.

What you hanging off in the city so we can all give you a toot / wave as we go past.

Happy, deluded, hungover, chirpy :D

Same as Sunday really, but not hungover. Last few months have been some of the best for years, for loads of reasons, the day is coming (well in about 10 years like) where am as rich as CT. I'll have to reach Branson first before I get to CT like.

Going on two hols this year, but I tell you what it is, I'm gutted the season is over on Sunday. GUTTED. Nee WC or EC neither. However may have a ticket for the CL Final yet :blush: it's not a freebie though, I find out on Monday.

Same as Sunday really, but not hungover. Last few months have been some of the best for years, for loads of reasons, the day is coming (well in about 10 years like) where am as rich as CT. I'll have to reach Branson first before I get to CT like.

Going on two hols this year, but I tell you what it is, I'm gutted the season is over on Sunday. GUTTED. Nee WC or EC neither. However may have a ticket for the CL Final yet :blush: it's not a freebie though, I find out on Monday.

I hate summers without a major tournament. I like cricket and F1 but its not the same. I quite like the idea of having all the qualifying games in the non-WC/EC summers.

Happy, deluded, hungover, chirpy :blush:

Going on two hols this year, but I tell you what it is, I'm gutted the season is over on Sunday. GUTTED. Nee WC or EC neither. However may have a ticket for the CL Final yet :D it's not a freebie though, I find out on Monday.

As long as your getting thinner while your getting richer. A bets a bet. :D

Happy, deluded, hungover, chirpy :blush:

Going on two hols this year, but I tell you what it is, I'm gutted the season is over on Sunday. GUTTED. Nee WC or EC neither. However may have a ticket for the CL Final yet :D it's not a freebie though, I find out on Monday.

As long as your getting thinner while your getting richer. A bets a bet. :D

Listen I've got a proposal for yous why don't we say June 15th rather than June 7th, I've been away this week and not exactly been good. So rather than 14 11 by 7/6/11 - 14 10 by 15/6/11 deal? and if I don't hit it I up it to £30 rather than the 20s.

I hate summers without a major tournament. I like cricket and F1 but its not the same. I quite like the idea of having all the qualifying games in the non-WC/EC summers.

Fucking Wimbledon too. Posh cunts eating strawberries on Henman Hill and you're supposed to get excited about it.

I firmly believe non league football and jock football would benefit from playing in the summer months, imagine what gates Blyth, Whitley and Nawf Shields would get with nee toon. In to the '000s is my guess.