What mood are you in and why?

catmag

There was actually some logic as to why I posted that in the mood thread but I'm fucked if I can remember what it is..

Jeepers he's grown up quick!

I'm pretty drunk, met up with my Cousin and my Dad and neither of them have work today, and I didn't have the wherewithal to stop drinking...

Am fuckin furious as it goes....I bought my gf flat 11 years ago and the fuckin arsehole upstairs informed me last week that he has rights over my parking space and a strip of land at the back, which isnt much but is a "back garden" of sorts...taken him 4 years to tell me, his flat has been sold twice in the 11 years I've been here and nothing had come up until now. So he was told that this was stupid, it would end up in court and he'd end up feeling fuckin stupid and hed be out of pocket too. Spoke to a solicitor today and the prick upstairs is right...I was badly advised by the conveyancers when I bought it, who just happen to be my girlfriends present employers, so a claim against them would be a bit tricky ;)

Am fuckin furious as it goes....I bought my gf flat 11 years ago and the fuckin arsehole upstairs informed me last week that he has rights over my parking space and a strip of land at the back, which isnt much but is a "back garden" of sorts...taken him 4 years to tell me, his flat has been sold twice in the 11 years I've been here and nothing had come up until now. So he was told that this was stupid, it would end up in court and he'd end up feeling fuckin stupid and hed be out of pocket too. Spoke to a solicitor today and the prick upstairs is right...I was badly advised by the conveyancers when I bought it, who just happen to be my girlfriends present employers, so a claim against them would be a bit tricky ;)

Sell it and move on? ;)

Eminems going to norn iron ;)

indeed Bangor and Eminem if there were ever two things combined that would draw the biggest set of spastics you would ever see it would be that.

Went to Bangor years ago with a load of relatives, we had something to eat in Bangor, at least half of us were spewing our rings up the next day.

Eminems going to norn iron ;)

thought he was an oversized white t-shirt man meself ?

those shirts from M&S are canny for graft like .

:lol:

Terrible.

Found out that my mum was admitted to hospital this week; suspected heart attack. End of last year and throughout this she's had 6 'episodes' where she feels a pain in her chest and is basically incapacitated for 10 mins or so. I've witnessed a fair few of them and was worried enough to phone an ambulance, but she told me not to.

She had the latest one a few days ago whilst playing badminton and one of the ladies (a nurse) phoned A&E straight away.

Latest is that she has really high blood pressure and her heart is basically protesting because it's having to work too hard to pump the blood around the body. She's on medication for it now and seems fine thank God.

Really worried though. Just fixed up to send her some flowers and will book a train home to see her soon.

Terrible.

Found out that my mum was admitted to hospital this week; suspected heart attack. End of last year and throughout this she's had 6 'episodes' where she feels a pain in her chest and is basically incapacitated for 10 mins or so. I've witnessed a fair few of them and was worried enough to phone an ambulance, but she told me not to.

She had the latest one a few days ago whilst playing badminton and one of the ladies (a nurse) phoned A&E straight away.

Latest is that she has really high blood pressure and her heart is basically protesting because it's having to work too hard to pump the blood around the body. She's on medication for it now and seems fine thank God.

Really worried though. Just fixed up to send her some flowers and will book a train home to see her soon.

Sounds like it might be angina. My mam got that eay 50's and has just sailed past 83 fit as a lop (ish).

They're excellent these days at treating heart issues with medication etc.

Hope she's on the mend soon.

Had a work catastrophe last night, but it's gone, I didn't get the bollocking I expected, so that's good. Someone has put me in a tremendous mood since I finished work last night gonna be a good Bank Holiday weekend :lol: It's amazing how many ups and downs there are in life, ye just think fuck me sort it out one minute then everythings rosey the next.

Terrible.

Hope she's ok. My mam had chest pains once which turned out to be a pulmonary embolism, was probably the scariest thing that I've ever experienced. Bloody mothers though, mine didn't want a fuss either.

I'm in a canny mood. Got a quietish weekend planned until Sunday when I'm out all day for a friend's 21st. Looking forward to a quieter one as I seem to have had quite a few things on over the last few weeks and work has been hellish too.

Thanks all, your well wishes really mean a lot. Hopefully these pills they've given her will sort the problem out. Had a natter on the phone and she seemed fine, even told me off for not being sympathetic enough. :lol: