What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Happy, deluded, hungover, chirpy :D

Same as Sunday really, but not hungover. Last few months have been some of the best for years, for loads of reasons, the day is coming (well in about 10 years

like) where am as rich as CT. I'll have to reach Branson first before I get to CT like.

Going on two hols this year, but I tell you what it is, I'm gutted the season is over on Sunday. GUTTED. Nee WC or EC neither. However may have a ticket for the CL Final yet :icon_lol: it's not a freebie though, I find out on Monday.

As long as your getting thinner while your getting richer. A bets a bet. :blush:

Listen I've got a proposal for yous why don't we say June 15th rather than June 7th, I've been away this week and not exactly been good. So rather than 14 11 by 7/6/11 - 14 10 by 15/6/11 deal? and if I don't hit it I up it to £30 rather than the 20s.

How's about.........No :D

Same as Sunday really, but not hungover. Last few months have been some of the best for years, for loads of reasons, the day is coming (well in about 10 years

like) where am as rich as CT. I'll have to reach Branson first before I get to CT like.

Going on two hols this year, but I tell you what it is, I'm gutted the season is over on Sunday. GUTTED. Nee WC or EC neither. However may have a ticket for the CL Final yet :icon_lol: it's not a freebie though, I find out on Monday.

As long as your getting thinner while your getting richer. A bets a bet. :blush:

Listen I've got a proposal for yous why don't we say June 15th rather than June 7th, I've been away this week and not exactly been good. So rather than 14 11 by 7/6/11 - 14 10 by 15/6/11 deal? and if I don't hit it I up it to £30 rather than the 20s.

How's about.........No :D

Well it's ganna be like feed the world times for me, if am to do that in 17 days like. I could in 25, and that's a fair challenge. I'll weight mesel the morra as well in town to show am not cheating.

Why do I feel so sad? I shouldn't really, but it always seems just around the corner for me. Try and be positive/happy.

Aw Snakey, thats life I'm afraid (((hugs)))

Happy, deluded, hungover, chirpy :blush:

Same as Sunday really, but not hungover. Last few months have been some of the best for years, for loads of reasons, the day is coming (well in about 10 years like) where am as rich as CT. I'll have to reach Branson first before I get to CT like.

Going on two hols this year, but I tell you what it is, I'm gutted the season is over on Sunday. GUTTED. Nee WC or EC neither. However may have a ticket for the CL Final yet :D it's not a freebie though, I find out on Monday.

As long as your getting thinner while your getting richer. A bets a bet. :D

Proper fat bastard to be honest. :icon_lol:

bebww5.jpg

This is me this mornin after 3 hours kip, look like a fat charva 15 11 I still am face is getting chubby, we should re negotiate imo, June 15 is a fair target.

Same as Sunday really, but not hungover. Last few months have been some of the best for years, for loads of reasons, the day is coming (well in about 10 years like) where am as rich as CT. I'll have to reach Branson first before I get to CT like.

As long as your getting thinner while your getting richer. A bets a bet. :D

Proper fat bastard to be honest. :icon_lol:

bebww5.jpg

This is me this mornin after 3 hours kip, look like a fat charva 15 11 I still am face is getting chubby, we should re negotiate imo, June 15 is a fair target.

Definitely look as though your going for the Micky Quinn look :blush:

Feeling shite. Been a quiet day taxi'ing with no football on and now got some sinusy, headache, saw eyes thing going on. As a day on the drink beckons, it better clear up sharpish.

One more job I think then time to call it a night.

Are the rest of your team fatties too? :D

Haha ya cheeky fiend. If it's June 11th when we play I'll be down to 14 11 which isnt far off me perfect weight cos ye naa am a big cunt. Emphasis on cunt. Nen of them are remotely fat apart from Jay who has went well past me, drinks like a fish. This is my last drink till July this now like today.

Drunk. Upset the person I love more than anything in the world last night and fuck knows how, but I'm forgiven. Feeling pissed pupils fixed like an Andy Pipkin type. I remember talking to someone about shitting himsel on a train to Kazakhstan, its all coming back to me.

Strangely hopeful

After 6 or 7 interviews in my never-ending quest fro a new job i gave quite easily my best performance so far at one earlier.

If I don't get a second interview I will be seriously pissed off.

I have another first interview on Thursday which I'm hopeful about as well.

Still fucked. I've tried to work out what I had to drink on the day. I think 12 pints of lager, 5 glasses of wine, 2 treble whiskey's and a bottle of cider. I could do that no bother and be ok the next day 10 years ago. It's doon hill from 23 like.

Do you want to make this a weight gain challenge rather than weight loss, Stevie. Say 17 stone by the end of June?

;) I'll make the 14 10 weight by June 15th, as we agreed :-) I'll provide pictoral evidence from the weight room, and even a video off my phone to show am not cheating.

;) no bother, hope you do it. No boxer style make the weight antics though. :huff:

;) hahahahahaha

If it comes to that to get the extra half pound off, I'll just get someone to hold a newspaper up.

Do you want to make this a weight gain challenge rather than weight loss, Stevie. Say 17 stone by the end of June?

;) I'll make the 14 10 weight by June 15th, as we agreed :-) I'll provide pictoral evidence from the weight room, and even a video off my phone to show am not cheating.

Ahem, Ahem..... ;) June 7th

Got the fnd of season blues.

Transfer window doesn't open for 6 weeks, no football and Toontastic usually goes into hibernation.

My only hope to get through is a re-read of the cookery thread and a bit of cooking.

Got the fnd of season blues.

Transfer window doesn't open for 6 weeks, no football and Toontastic usually goes into hibernation.

My only hope to get through is a re-read of the cookery thread and a bit of cooking.

The transfer window is open now in effect.

Fucking bored man. Monitoring the events in London today an that's it. All other work is on hold so I've got nowt to do.

Having to restrict misbehavior to a minimum because people who believe themselves to be important are swanning around the office asking for unnecessary updates when nothing is happening.

There was actually some logic as to why I posted that in the mood thread but I'm fucked if I can remember what it is..