What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Thankyou everyone. She's been seeing the local doctor now and they're taking blood tests for safety. Says she feels fine though so seems positive. Thanks again for all the well wishes, I'm touched. :lol:

At the moment....Really fucking miserable (Torquay lost the play off final) :D

Tired-still packing to do and leaving early in the morning for racing at Mallory Park. (live on Motors TV Monday afternoon)

Very grumpy :lol:

Least Man U lost I suppose.

I'd be tearing my hair out if I had any. Tons of work on for the next few days and now the boiler's packed in. Waiting to see if the letting agency can get someone out any time this decade.

was meant to be back in work today after getting ran into by a car last week, woke up with my throat killing me and toncils hanging down

happy because I can't be arsed going back

was meant to be back in work today after getting ran into by a car last week, woke up with my throat killing me and toncils hanging down

Careful, la. Some of the fuckers on here would be tempted to call you a steriotypical work-shy scouser! Not me though ;)

Careful, la. Some of the fuckers on here would be tempted to call you a steriotypical work-shy scouser! Not me though ;)

He's from Ryton man, a place I know well these days like. Lovely place.

Wor lass I want ye howay howay howay in t me arms.

I wonder why they don't play at SJP. Sure they were at the SOS last time they were up here too.

Edited by McFaul

More excited than I rationally should be about seeing Take That tonight ;)

Mrs Face didn't get in from it until 1.30am.

They've learned nowt since last time when the metro's were shite.

She enjoyed it like.

Shitty mood and have woken up with a massive thumping headache......that's what 2 days of racing does to you. Hubby reckons its the fact I was using the little gas cooking stove in the camper van ;) Though I did have the window open. Oooowww my head is actually painful ;)

Slightly relieved - internet was off this morning and on phoning Virgin was told it definitely wasn't a general problem and my modem was knackered - told an engineer would be here today but then when he went to book it was told Thursday was first appointment - the prospect of 2.5 days with no internet (other than via phone) is actually quite scary - sad twat that I am.

However just came upstairs to take a break from garden clearance and saw all the lights on the modem on - they were wrong surprise, surprise.

Absolutely knackered - spent about 4 hours all told attacking the garden/jungle with trimmer, shredder and chainsaw (great fun) and only did about 20% of what I need to get done. Might hire a fuck off shredder for the weekend as the one I got last year is a wimp.

Manual labour always makes me grateful I have half a brain which can make me a living.