What mood are you in and why?

catmag

very bored fish, knackered, trying to stay up late enough that I dont wake up at 4am or something daft.

Get a new FM game on the go

or a God game?

Or watch the Wire in its entirety, or Generation Kill?

Watched the Wire on the beeb, quality. It was so good I made sure to watch GK which was decent. Can't be fucked with tv nowadays though.

How about episodes of the Football Ramble?

migraine

strange one this, I'm having bouts of not being able to talk or see then I'm fine for a bit, like totally fine.

bizarre

I read somewhere 90 odd percent of all headaches etc are caused by pure and simple dehydration.

At the first sign of any headache, the first thing you should do is down a pint of water.

The majority of the time this will cure the headache.

Gutted tonight.

Booked up a few weeks ago to take the bairns to a pirate and princess party at Sunderland greyhound stadium tonight.

Spent ages making costumes and then queued up to get in only to be told there had been a power cut and the event was off.

Had to drown our sorrows elsewhere but was really looking forward to it. :razz:

migraine

strange one this, I'm having bouts of not being able to talk or see then I'm fine for a bit, like totally fine.

bizarre

I read somewhere 90 odd percent of all headaches etc are caused by pure and simple dehydration.

At the first sign of any headache, the first thing you should do is down a pint of water.

The majority of the time this will cure the headache.

migraines are a bit different, I used to have to take weapons grade pills as a teenager and a after a few year absence for some reason I'm having them again.

(but yeah headaches are mostly dehydration, proper migraines are god punishing you for singing atheist funeral by dan sartain in the shower)

Gutted tonight.

Booked up a few weeks ago to take the bairns to a pirate and princess party at Sunderland greyhound stadium tonight.

Spent ages making costumes and then queued up to get in only to be told there had been a power cut and the event was off.

Had to drown our sorrows elsewhere but was really looking forward to it. :razz:

Were you going as a pirate or a princess?

Gutted tonight.

Had to drown our sorrows elsewhere but was really looking forward to it. :D

:razz:

The folk holding the event probably got wind it was CT coming. "Oh, er, there's a powercut. It's off. Bye" *door slams and shouts of 'ahoy me hearties' ring out*

Gutted tonight.

More worried about his kids dressed as evil pirate joey barton and adorable princess alan pardew downing shots, getting mortal, and then throwing up on the drive home in CT's taxi :razz:

Absolutely knackered. CT Junior started off the dawn chorus at 5 this morning.

Never mind though, first cup game of the new season and hopefully the debut of Marveaux and a glimpse of fergie.

Now if we could just throw in a signing or two it could be a perfect day.

Gutted tonight.

The folk holding the event probably got wind it was CT coming. "Oh, er, there's a powercut. It's off. Bye" *door slams and shouts of 'ahoy me hearties' ring out*

Sitting in TJs Jungle ,wishing I was deaf, and nearly sprayed coffee out my nose at that !

Piss poor milf count in Cramlington btw.

On way home after 4 weeks away on holiday. Looking forward to my own bed, sky Tv, chinese food and a proper internet connection.

Not looking forward to getting up tomorrow to fly to Copenhagen. The cunts want to see me for 2 hours so booked me on the 7am coming back on the 6.30pm. Sorted that out this morning, now leaving at 9.50am and coming back at 3.30pm. Much more civilised and makes the whole prospect far more palatable.

Gutted tonight.

Excellent mood.

Draw with Arsenal

Beat the Mackems

Next round of the cup

Sammi scored

and

Season ticket has just arrived in the post. Just the plastic ticket mind. No letter, no badges etc. Assume thats to follow.

Wifes just bought be a magpie mover as well. Excellent value at a tenner for a season.

Cant fucking wait for Sunday. Might even buy a scarf :icon_lol:

Cant fucking wait for Sunday. Might even buy a scarf :icon_lol:

This is quite ironic and mildly amusing to me - nobody I've ever went to games with since I was about 15 has ever worn a scarf or a strip or any other badge of identity - when we started getting the train in about 1981 the last thing you wanted was to be "made" by rival fans. Then all of a sudden every fuckwit on the planet starting wearing strips and they were christened "trees" as in "lit up like a Christmas tree".

Yes I am easily pleased.

:D I'll give it 3 months before you're resenting the wife for buying you this thing.

<_< Aye, when the cold wet winter games set in and I have to feign match attendance while instead snuggling up in a nice warm pub, burger and chips on knee in front of a nice roaring open fire.