What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Personal life making me feel great, but working life has severely fucked me off this morning, so fucking pissed off. A manc basically needed to turn up to get a job he said he'd accept the offer too £6000 on my figures for September, and he fuckin didn't turn up, I've sent him abusive texts, emails, rang his work this morning, but he just won't respond to me. Fucking arsehole. So pissed off.

Finally start my new job on Monday after being fucked about by HR for 2 months. Only downside is I now have to go and buy some smart trousers and tops and spend £100 I don't really have <_<

Register yourself as an alcoholic :lol:

Feeling shattered, stressed and rather fucked off.

Some bell end mouthing off on a project I am working on trying to make us look like mugs.

Stupid slut sat near me in the office wont STFU!

ARGHHHH

I just put headphones on and ignore everyone, programmers don't have to be sociable and listen to people :lol:

Was allowed to do that at my last job, much better.

I just put headphones on and ignore everyone...

I would love to be able to do that sometimes..

Work would be so much better if you could just switch off from all the knobs.

Aye completely true when I'm the office in London, I fantasise about violence too much.

Lets see some of these abusive texts :lol:
Craig, having spent two months finding you an appropriate position, after YOU contacted me to find you somewhere with more money, I have learned (AFTER I ONLY SPOKE WITH YOU YESTERDAY MORNING AND YOU SAID YOU WERE NOT ONLY GOING TO ACCEPT BUT WOULD OBVIOUSLY TURN UP) that you didn't turn up for this meeting. Now unless you had a car crash or you're dead or had family problems I find this unacceptable. I have rang your work this morning, they said you were in a "meeting" so you're obviously not dead, and I just wanted to emphasise to you, that you won't take my calls (I learned of this last night by email from the director) won't respond to civilised texts, and you could have damaged my reputation with probably my most valued client. Your behaviour is unprofessional, and I don't care how good your CV is if you don't respond to this within 24 hours you can do one as far as I'm concerned. Good luck with finding another job in the North West as well, because as always it's DEAD!

I had to go to Qorum business park in Longbenton for my HR appointment. Spent 30mins in a prefab office block and felt like jumping out of one of the windows. How the fuck do people work in these places for 40hours a week!?

When I worked at NR when I was a youngun, felt like being in jail, especially when you have to listen to fat boring women talk shit all day. Nee stimulation, it has to have an effect on peoples long term mental health.

Worst 3 months of my life were spent working in the lab at vision express. The only light relief was a kid from Newbiggin hall who worked there and was the quickest witted person I've ever met in my life. I was gutted when he got locked up for stabbing someone who called him short on a pub. Seriously. I packed it in 2 weeks later

Worst 3 months of my life were spent working in the lab at vision express. The only light relief was a kid from Newbiggin hall who worked there and was the quickest witted person I've ever met in my life. I was gutted when he got locked up for stabbing someone who called him short on a pub. Seriously. I packed it in 2 weeks later

Tbf, it still sounds like he reacted quickly.

Eh? So quick witted his response was to stab someone? Gives a new meaning to 'rapier like wit' anyway....

I don't care how good your CV is if you don't respond to this within 24 hours you can do one as far as I'm concerned. Good luck with finding another job in the North West as well, because as always it's DEAD!

:lol: I like the emphasis on 'DEAD' too, sinister undertones.

I had to go to Qorum business park in Longbenton for my HR appointment. Spent 30mins in a prefab office block and felt like jumping out of one of the windows. How the fuck do people work in these places for 40hours a week!?

When I worked at NR when I was a youngun, felt like being in jail, especially when you have to listen to fat boring women talk shit all day. Nee stimulation, it has to have an effect on peoples long term mental health.

There were points here last week and this week where I could have cheerfully topped myself. We've just switched departments and gone from a floor that was a good laugh to one where no one talks. It's incredible how much of a difference a bit of banter makes to your working day.

Coming round to the change now, but I've never felt as depressed about work as I have in the last week.

I don't care how good your CV is if you don't respond to this within 24 hours you can do one as far as I'm concerned. Good luck with finding another job in the North West as well, because as always it's DEAD!

:lol: I like the emphasis on 'DEAD' too, sinister undertones.

Whey man, both clients and candidates treat you like shit, and they need me as much as I need them. Total mugs. Most clients promise you the earth and can being awkward twats later on. The best client I have is a HR Director of a big company, and she's only 21. Director at 21, she gives me everything and tells other consultancies to fuck off, she's also fucking gorgeous. Downside is she's brummie but you can't have everything. Worst clients are old Yorkshiremen/North West mugs, "4 t'grand you say hahaha eeeh ba gum" haggling mugs the lot of them. I'm sure you all have equivalent problems in your industries with external people.

The best client I have is a HR Director of a big company, and she's only 21. Director at 21, she gives me everything and tells other consultancies to fuck off, she's also fucking gorgeous. Downside is she's brummie but you can't have everything.

:lol:

Frustratingly close to perfection.

There were points here last week and this week where I could have cheerfully topped myself. We've just switched departments and gone from a floor that was a good laugh to one where no one talks. It's incredible how much of a difference a bit of banter makes to your working day.

Coming round to the change now, but I've never felt as depressed about work as I have in the last week.

I'm getting a mental picture of "The Office" here like surrounded by people like "Keith".

keith_int.jpg

The best client I have is a HR Director of a big company, and she's only 21. Director at 21, she gives me everything and tells other consultancies to fuck off, she's also fucking gorgeous. Downside is she's brummie but you can't have everything.

I'd post a pic of her but would feel like a wrongun.

Feel like a wrongun then. I doubt she browses Toontastic.

Standard Newbiggin Hall response.

Feel like a wrongun then. I doubt she browses Toontastic.

Ye never naa she's a Veelah season ticket holder too, she loves football.