What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Chinned by Captain Hook!

:D

Last I heard he was in prison :D

Ironically years later after my father in law had retired as a police officer, he worked a civilian driver for the remand centre and several times had to take the piece of scum to and fro!

Jesus Craig, sorry to hear about your ordeal, mate. Missed the last few pages of this thread but been scrolling back to find out what all the comments were in response to. Glad to hear you and the missus are essentially OK and on the mend. It sounds like you did everything you could as a decent self-respecting and protective partner in the circumstances mate so take heart from that because in a very nasty situation you weren't found to be wanting. Says a lot about you.

It's a shit situation you've been through together, will come through together and will allow you to enjoy good situations together even more as a couple!

Sorry to read your shocking news Craig :(:) Thank goodness you are both (physically) ok anyway. But you're right in thinking this may affect you both mentally for some time.

Hubby and I were attacked many years ago (I was 16, he was 20) Got off our bike in town, took our helmets off and were immediately grabbed by 3 biker types, one with a sharpened claw instead of his left hand :up: (well known nutter down here) Apparently he had some gripe with a friend of ours and saw us and decided to 'rough us up a bit' On seeing hubby being knocked to the ground I bashed one of them several times hard on his head with my helmet until he fell to the floor....mind when he got up and grabbed me and pushed me against a shop window I wasnt being so cocky :D This was the middle of the afternoon and people were just walking past staring. Luckily at that point a police car pulled up and they were hauled off. My hubby was well known to the police as his Dad was a local Bobby of a nearby area :D

Later that weekend though whilst our bike was parked outside our friends house we heard a noise and saw the claw handed nutter hop onto his bike and chase off at speed. He had dented the petrol tank in on our bike with his claw :angry: Our bike was a stunning lowrider that hubby had built with artwork on the tank so we were gutted.

Anyway though we had no further incidents we were both very jumpy for a long while. Hubby wouldnt let me go anywhere alone and tbh for ages I didnt want to.

Blonde hair- check

Biker chick - check

Magnificent rack- check

Mates with Plod - check.

It all fits now , Toonraider is none other than…

5459414965_8dacd9707b.jpg

I just put headphones on and ignore everyone...

I would love to be able to do that sometimes..

Work would be so much better if you could just switch off from all the knobs.

Aye completely true when I'm the office in London, I fantasise about violence too much.

Always know where the axe is. :D

Sorry to read your shocking news Craig :P:) Thank goodness you are both (physically) ok anyway. But you're right in thinking this may affect you both mentally for some time.

Hubby and I were attacked many years ago (I was 16, he was 20) Got off our bike in town, took our helmets off and were immediately grabbed by 3 biker types, one with a sharpened claw instead of his left hand :up: (well known nutter down here) Apparently he had some gripe with a friend of ours and saw us and decided to 'rough us up a bit' On seeing hubby being knocked to the ground I bashed one of them several times hard on his head with my helmet until he fell to the floor....mind when he got up and grabbed me and pushed me against a shop window I wasnt being so cocky :D This was the middle of the afternoon and people were just walking past staring. Luckily at that point a police car pulled up and they were hauled off. My hubby was well known to the police as his Dad was a local Bobby of a nearby area :D

Later that weekend though whilst our bike was parked outside our friends house we heard a noise and saw the claw handed nutter hop onto his bike and chase off at speed. He had dented the petrol tank in on our bike with his claw :( Our bike was a stunning lowrider that hubby had built with artwork on the tank so we were gutted.

Anyway though we had no further incidents we were both very jumpy for a long while. Hubby wouldnt let me go anywhere alone and tbh for ages I didnt want to.

Blonde hair- check

Biker chick - check

Magnificent rack- check

Mates with Plod - check.

:angry: Vintage Viz.

Sorry to read your shocking news Craig :P:up: Thank goodness you are both (physically) ok anyway. But you're right in thinking this may affect you both mentally for some time.

Hubby and I were attacked many years ago (I was 16, he was 20) Got off our bike in town, took our helmets off and were immediately grabbed by 3 biker types, one with a sharpened claw instead of his left hand :angry: (well known nutter down here) Apparently he had some gripe with a friend of ours and saw us and decided to 'rough us up a bit' On seeing hubby being knocked to the ground I bashed one of them several times hard on his head with my helmet until he fell to the floor....mind when he got up and grabbed me and pushed me against a shop window I wasnt being so cocky :) This was the middle of the afternoon and people were just walking past staring. Luckily at that point a police car pulled up and they were hauled off. My hubby was well known to the police as his Dad was a local Bobby of a nearby area :D

Later that weekend though whilst our bike was parked outside our friends house we heard a noise and saw the claw handed nutter hop onto his bike and chase off at speed. He had dented the petrol tank in on our bike with his claw :( Our bike was a stunning lowrider that hubby had built with artwork on the tank so we were gutted.

Blonde hair- check

Biker chick - check

Magnificent rack- check

Mates with Plod - check.

:D That's cheered me up a bit.

Craig, just read what you and your partner have been through, sounds horrific, I hope you both getr over it as soon as possible. You've definitely done all you realistically could as well, thank fuck you were there as well. I reckon when, and I mean when, they catch these cunts they will be looking at a long stretch (years not months).

very melancholy.

just heard that a mate from work was found dead this morning, had a bit of a bad patch lately at the same time as having health problems. His 14 year old son went in to wake him up and he was dead.

So sorry to hear that. :D

very melancholy.

just heard that a mate from work was found dead this morning, had a bit of a bad patch lately at the same time as having health problems. His 14 year old son went in to wake him up and he was dead.

Awful, really sorry to hear that.

Sorry to read your shocking news Craig :P:up: Thank goodness you are both (physically) ok anyway. But you're right in thinking this may affect you both mentally for some time.

Hubby and I were attacked many years ago (I was 16, he was 20) Got off our bike in town, took our helmets off and were immediately grabbed by 3 biker types, one with a sharpened claw instead of his left hand :angry: (well known nutter down here) Apparently he had some gripe with a friend of ours and saw us and decided to 'rough us up a bit' On seeing hubby being knocked to the ground I bashed one of them several times hard on his head with my helmet until he fell to the floor....mind when he got up and grabbed me and pushed me against a shop window I wasnt being so cocky :) This was the middle of the afternoon and people were just walking past staring. Luckily at that point a police car pulled up and they were hauled off. My hubby was well known to the police as his Dad was a local Bobby of a nearby area :D

Later that weekend though whilst our bike was parked outside our friends house we heard a noise and saw the claw handed nutter hop onto his bike and chase off at speed. He had dented the petrol tank in on our bike with his claw :P Our bike was a stunning lowrider that hubby had built with artwork on the tank so we were gutted.

Blonde hair- check

Biker chick - check

Magnificent rack- check

Mates with Plod - check.

God knows what you lot will post next!!! :(

very melancholy.

:)

Oh god, awful. His poor son too :D

Chap we know from racing lost his wife earlier this week to cancer. She was only early 40's. :D

Must enjoy the life you've got and make the most of it.

Jesus Craig, sorry to hear about your ordeal, mate. Missed the last few pages of this thread but been scrolling back to find out what all the comments were in response to. Glad to hear you and the missus are essentially OK and on the mend. It sounds like you did everything you could as a decent self-respecting and protective partner in the circumstances mate so take heart from that because in a very nasty situation you weren't found to be wanting. Says a lot about you.

It's a shit situation you've been through together, will come through together and will allow you to enjoy good situations together even more as a couple!

Cheers Samuel. And to the rest of you, your comments really do help.

Keep thinking back over it and just wished I'd haymakered the twat and not done what i did which was basically scream "get the fuck off her you cunt", make to get her away from them and then waited for him to trade the first blow. What i tried to do was get the keys off her so they'd go for me and leave her well alone.

Head is still thumping two days on. Was in Asda with the kids today and saw someone dressed in all black with a red baseball cap on (exactly what he was wearing). Felt fucking stupid for having a panic attack.

Can't remember if I've said it or not but the police called last night to say they've identified a suspect and are following it up to make an arrest. He's on the run though apparently. It seems that the mobile dropped at the scene WAS his and also was on a contract. Stupid sod! :D But is basically means that because the missus fought back and made him drop the phone, she's effectively caused the arrest when it happens.

Hope they do him for GBH too. Punching a woman in the face? Low life cunt.

A bit mixed.

Police called. They've issued an arrest warrant and are doing a dawn raid tomorrow. Glad that it sounds like they're going to get the scum who did this but feel anxious at the same time knowing it's likely to go to court.

Missus is hoping there's enough forensic evidence that they'll do them on that alone. Wishful thinking sadly....

Keep thinking back over it and just wished I'd haymakered the twat and not done what i did which was basically scream "get the fuck off her you cunt", make to get her away from them and then waited for him to trade the first blow. What i tried to do was get the keys off her so they'd go for me and leave her well alone.

Head is still thumping two days on. Was in Asda with the kids today and saw someone dressed in all black with a red baseball cap on (exactly what he was wearing). Felt fucking stupid for having a panic attack.

Can't remember if I've said it or not but the police called last night to say they've identified a suspect and are following it up to make an arrest. He's on the run though apparently. It seems that the mobile dropped at the scene WAS his and also was on a contract. Stupid sod! :D But is basically means that because the missus fought back and made him drop the phone, she's effectively caused the arrest when it happens.

Sorry but this reminds me of this :D

Sorry but this reminds me of this :D

...are you mentally retarded? Genuine question.

The useless meat sack that I work with is back in tonight and has spent the first hour on the phone to her mate, cackling and whinnying like a Wicked Witch of the West/Red Rum hybrid. I'm having a meeting with my boss when I'm next in on dayshifts about her attitude.

She's almost impressively lazy, she's yet to be on time, always pulling sickies and when they're challenged she points out whe's having "problems at home"... even when she is in, she's shit at her job. I'm telling the boss that I don't want to be on shift with her again as it inevitably means I've got loads to do, loads of her errors to correct and usually end up having to endure the bitching and moaning from the people she's annoyed (both 3rd parties and our own departments).

So yeah, not in the best of moods.

The useless meat sack that I work with is back in tonight and has spent the first hour on the phone to her mate, cackling and whinnying like a Wicked Witch of the West/Red Rum hybrid. I'm having a meeting with my boss when I'm next in on dayshifts about her attitude.

She's almost impressively lazy, she's yet to be on time, always pulling sickies and when they're challenged she points out whe's having "problems at home"... even when she is in, she's shit at her job. I'm telling the boss that I don't want to be on shift with her again as it inevitably means I've got loads to do, loads of her errors to correct and usually end up having to endure the bitching and moaning from the people she's annoyed (both 3rd parties and our own departments).

He says, on an internet message board :D:D

He says, on an internet message board :D:)

:D good point. But not going to let that stop me being pissed off at her