For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

Those blue Y3's are smart. Where you getting these from? I'm not a fan of the red ones, couldn't wear them on matchday. Too unlucky if I wear red. We never win if I've got red on anywhere .... Or perhaps that's because we're shite.

I've had them from Aspecto (they're in the sale now which made me wish I'd never clicked on the email I got the other day). The red ones arent in the sale and ideally I could do with replacing them cos theyre scuffed to fuck as they're suede. You can't wear them anywhere really though so I spose I shouldnt bother and just save my cash.

Those blue Y3's are smart. Where you getting these from? I'm not a fan of the red ones, couldn't wear them on matchday. Too unlucky if I wear red. We never win if I've got red on anywhere .... Or perhaps that's because we're shite.

you have all got to be on a wind up

What is it with the Scouse trend of wearing nowt but pristine white trainers with everything btw? Looks proper snide.

You wear running spikes down the pub? I've only just come to realise the extent of your chutzpah tbh.

I think I'd just finished limbering up the last time I saw you.

Do you display all of your trainers on graph paper?

Silence. I've seen you in Crocs with Bermuda shorts.

I've seen you in various pink shirts and still refuse to believe that any of them were officially called 'blush' :(

This thread is making me realise I own more footwear than the average lass!

some of the current crop...

810a318abad329e067bae9f5e50e2d45-300x300.jpg

-4418033205182673880.jpg

80814801_merrell-intercept_m.jpg

18734-l.jpg

41lWnErFeWL._SL500_.jpg

I'm going to call you "Brown" from now on.

:(

Edited by Happy Face

Guest alex

My mate calls me Emelda Marcos. Just couting trainers alone I've got 3 pairs of Merrells, two pairs of adidas Forest Hills, one pair of Chile 62s, a pair of Stan Smith, them Tae-kwando ones, a pair of Grand Slam and a pair of New Balance ones. Fancy some Air Max 95s as well.

My mate calls me Emelda Marcos. Just couting trainers alone I've got 3 pairs of Merrells, two pairs of adidas Forest Hills, one pair of Chile 62s, a pair of Stan Smith, them Tae-kwando ones, a pair of Grand Slam and a pair of New Balance ones. Fancy some Air Max 95s as well.

I've actually got 9 pairs of Merrells! so very very comfy!