Android Apps

Wavey Davey

Got this Go Launcher downloading. Will report back.

Got that for my S2, fucking quality piece of software.

Then again, i'm borderline obsessive compulsive when it comes to that kind of stuff, and not being able to fill the gap for deleted programs on the menu was doing my head in.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Draw Something is canny addictive.

In just five weeks, the pictionary-like game has been downloaded 20 million times.

That's more users than 3-year-old Foursquare has. That's almost as many users as 1.5-year-old Instagram.

Draw Something is one of the fastest growing mobile apps of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

The speech recognition thing? Its a fault on Galaxy S2s. You are meant to click the main button on the phone twice to take you there. But it picks up one click as two sometimes by mistake, which if, like me, you use that button to cancel out of apps, is a right pain in the arse!

Phone updated itself to android 4.0.4 last night of its own accord

Not too keen so far, had it set up just as I wanted it, best phone I've had and "hey now it's different"

Phone is slower with it as well, only a tiny bit but it's annoying as fuck

The speech recognition thing? Its a fault on Galaxy S2s. You are meant to click the main button on the phone twice to take you there. But it picks up one click as two sometimes by mistake, which if, like me, you use that button to cancel out of apps, is a right pain in the arse!

On a SonyEric and it initiates with a 'shake' .It takes over the screen when you shake the phone , or move it sharply . Plain annoying . Like I'm gonna ask me phone "what's the weather like ? has James arrived yet ? should I take the bus ?"

Got it on my HTC desire HD but it never pops up on it's own. You have to give it a good old shake.

Anyway, when you do it there should be a little "i" on the screen, press that and you can disable.

Edited by Happy Face

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really know that much about flashing ROMS etc.

I've currently got the Beta version of ICS on my Galaxy S2, which now means I can't get the official updates from O2 anymore.

I've managed to get the ROM for the latest version (4.0.3) - if I flash to this will it mean again I lose all my apps etc? Or is there anyway in the Flash process that I can make sure everything on my phone is kept?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd you want to waste some hours ( and possibly lose your wife and children) download the game New soccer star game.

4 hours lost on this so far

Played the old school NSS on pc loads a few year back. Been addicted to the phone one since it came out. Bossing the Champs League in Ajax's squad atm ;).

You need to move the MP3 into your ringtones folder. If there isn't one then make one. On 'my files', find the MP3 and select it and copy it, then go to My Files > Media > Audio > Ringtones (create this folder if it isn't there) and paste it in there. Then you can select it on the screen you normally change your ringtone on.