Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

'Hatem lost and at bottom of abysss' - his Dad in Le Parisien today. Off twitter.

Him and his dad sound like a pair of bellends tbh. It's like huffy French kid bingo - I need a couple of his brothers talking to the press for a full house. Warning bells going off left, right and centre here like.

Steer clear imo.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Hatem lost and at bottom of abysss' - his Dad in Le Parisien today. Off twitter.

Him and his dad sound like a pair of bellends tbh. It's like huffy French kid bingo - I need a couple of his brothers talking to the press for a full house. Warning bells going off left, right and centre here like.

Steer clear imo.

I'm coming round to that assumption now, i think we should stay clear and look around for other targets. Only one week left.

odd what one result can do for our confidence, we were desperate for a creator like this guy last week :lol:

I still think hes worth signing, would probably be a certain starter for us based on ability, his attitude wont matter as much since hes not our player, he'll be here a season and be worth having for it, breaking this off to look for other players with one week left to go when there is crap like work permits, contracts and fees to be negotiated with any transfer would be a bad idea imo

Steer clear imo.

I'm coming round to that assumption now, i think we should stay clear and look around for other targets. Only one week left.

This makes them all sound like utter wankers tbh

http://www.maxifoot.fr/football/article-10330.htm

The only reason he would want to come to us is as a stepping stone to one of the English CL participants imo. Not that I would have a problem with that if it was only a loan and was mutually beneficial.

have we ever had a thread this long on a transfer target that we haven't signed?

Argie AMC foget the name a few years back.

Riquelme or Aimar?

have we ever had a thread this long on a transfer target that we haven't signed?

Argie AMC foget the name a few years back.

Riquelme or Aimar?

Both iirc. :lol:

There was a 200 pages on riquelme on NO anyway.

Manchester United and Liverpool linked with Newcastle target Hatem Ben Arfa

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 10:40 AM on 24th August 2010

Hatem Ben Arfa has been linked with a shock move to Manchester United or Liverpool.

The Marseille playmaker has been offered a deal by Werder Bremen and a 'top Premier League club' - which his agent Michel Ouazine indicated was not Newcastle United.

The Geordies wanted to take the France international on a season-long loan, but angered Marseille with their offer.

Big guns: Arfa could be heading for Manchester United or Liverpool

Bremen had a £6.6million bid for Ben Arfa accepted after selling Mesut Ozil to Real Madrid, but the player's stock has risen since an impressive performance and goal for France in their 2-1 defeat by Norway earlier this month.

Ouazine said the identity of the English team making a move would be a 'big surprise', with reports in France suggesting either Liverpool or Manchester United would be the ones making the bid.

Sir Alex Ferguson is believed to be a long-term admirer of the 23-year-old, who has also been offered to Everton and other Premier League teams this summer.

'Negotiations are continuing,' said Ouazine. 'We are finalising the contract.'

Ben Arfa comes with issues. He is currently refusing to play for Marseille in a bid to force a move and is training alone away from his employers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...?#ixzz0xW3Sbtbb

like you can trust a statement from an agent of a player in Ben Arfa’s position a few days before the transfer deadline?

happier we've got a good legbreaker in Tiote than HBA... Who's more likely to be as effective in fairness..

we need a flair player though. bad attitude or not, we're desparately short of pace and guile in attack.

Manchester United and Liverpool linked with Newcastle target Hatem Ben Arfa

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 10:40 AM on 24th August 2010

Hatem Ben Arfa has been linked with a shock move to Manchester United or Liverpool.

The Marseille playmaker has been offered a deal by Werder Bremen and a 'top Premier League club' - which his agent Michel Ouazine indicated was not Newcastle United.

The Geordies wanted to take the France international on a season-long loan, but angered Marseille with their offer.

Big guns: Arfa could be heading for Manchester United or Liverpool

Bremen had a £6.6million bid for Ben Arfa accepted after selling Mesut Ozil to Real Madrid, but the player's stock has risen since an impressive performance and goal for France in their 2-1 defeat by Norway earlier this month.

Ouazine said the identity of the English team making a move would be a 'big surprise', with reports in France suggesting either Liverpool or Manchester United would be the ones making the bid.

Sir Alex Ferguson is believed to be a long-term admirer of the 23-year-old, who has also been offered to Everton and other Premier League teams this summer.

'Negotiations are continuing,' said Ouazine. 'We are finalising the contract.'

Ben Arfa comes with issues. He is currently refusing to play for Marseille in a bid to force a move and is training alone away from his employers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...?#ixzz0xW3Sbtbb

like you can trust a statement from an agent of a player in Ben Arfa’s position a few days before the transfer deadline?

I'd imagine, that if Manchester Utd was in for him, that deal would've be done and sorted ages ago.

happier we've got a good legbreaker in Tiote than HBA... Who's more likely to be as effective in fairness..

we need a flair player though. bad attitude or not, we're desparately short of pace and guile in attack.

We looked alright on Sunday :lol:

Having said that, I'm worried that the quality of Routledge's and Gutierrez's crossing has got a lot worse since the end of last season.

We looked alright on Sunday :lol:

Having said that, I'm worried that the quality of Routledge's and Gutierrez's crossing has got a lot worse since the end of last season.

That happens to a lot of players at the start of a new season though, I don't think it's a cause for concern. We do definitely need a quality ball player though.